GeneralBest thing to INVEST in right now $$$! and how it worksPosted:

Stop
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 119
I wasnt sure to post this in technology as its a new form of one or in off topic as its a great way to make money and invest.

If you already know about bitcoin make sure you watch this is you think its to late for bitcoin or risky try investing in bitconnect for DAILY profits

( NEW VIDEO , different then the other two but also a very good investment and one to hop on while its new !)

(coin to explode in 2018)

(EDIT - Some people do not believe in bitconnect , and think its a scam , these videos explain why this is sustainable and how it works , if you have questions or disbelifes I will do my best to answer them or solve them , but at the end of the day if you do not trust bitconnect simply miss out, and DO NOT invest in it.. , invest in one of the many other options I have presented such as bitcoin its self or LSK)

Last edited by Stop ; edited 6 times in total

The Following 1 User Say's Thank You to Stop For This Useful Post:

Nathan (11-14-2017)
#2. Posted:
Wildlings
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 139
No offense but it's kinda to late to invest in bit coin. It would of better to invest if was like 10 years ago
#3. Posted:
BJP
  • E3 2017
Reputation Power: 208
Motto: "if I had the choice between killing 1000 Octopuses with a knife or letting 1 human die I would not even think twice before sending tentacles flying all over the place." - Cohle
Toga wroteNo offense but it's kinda to late to invest in bit coin. It would of better to invest if was like 10 years ago

Honestly you could of invested in mid September and still made a pretty nifty profit. I must admit its funny reading stories of people selling BTC for stupid shit like £100 back in the day, not knowing what its price would become now.

There are still a few promising crypto's that could turn out to be near to bitcoin's level.

BJP
#4. Posted:
ip
  • E3 2017
Reputation Power: 426
Back when they banned ICO's in China I freaked out, dumped all of it. Two months later it's almost doubled in price. I'm so pissed that I did it.
#5. Posted:
StarJay
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 112
Motto: PSN: Jayadelic / Fortnite & 2k
I wish I would of invested around 2009 when it first dropped...
#6. Posted:
PostMalone
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 154
Motto: S/O dah for the gold | youtube.com/c/imthehomiematt
thanks fr the share! but seeing the responses im not sure if its still worth it. Do you think it is?
#7. Posted:
Gavin-
  • Ninja
Reputation Power: 765
I would start investing in new currencies like VertCoin.
#8. Posted:
Blizzard
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 127
Motto: Trying To Reach 250 Rep Before 2k Post / I Love Being A Gold Member / A Man Who Lives For Nothing Will Die For Anything
I invest in stocks instead
#9. Posted:
PostMalone
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 154
Motto: S/O dah for the gold | youtube.com/c/imthehomiematt
Gavin- wroteI would start investing in new currencies like VertCoin.

VertCoin? Is it like a variant to BitCoin?
#10. Posted:
Authorise
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 83
I've got a bitcoin account that I loaded up with $500 worth back in 2010 but can not access the account and the email associated with it has subsequently been closed. Been trying for so long to gain access back to it. Would love to know how much it is worth