Reputation Power: 226
Motto: | Life is just a game |
Is it better to have a player on H/H or M/M
#2. Posted:
PostMalone
  • All Time High
Reputation Power: 175
Motto: S/O dah for the gold | youtube.com/c/imthehomiematt
Depends on what you want, if you want your RW/RF to make runs/counter attack, then H/H, but if you want a more conservative player, than M/M
#3. Posted:
iShane
  • Gold Member
PostMalone wroteDepends on what you want, if you want your RW/RF to make runs/counter attack, then H/H, but if you want a more conservative player, than M/M

Nice one man Thanks !
#4. Posted:
Reputation Power: 26
Personally when I play with a RW/RF or LW/LF I make sure they are High/Low or at least High/Medium. I want them up the pitch making runs not sat back in midfield where they then have to beat the opposition midfield & defence more frequently when dribbling up the pitch. I set their instructions to get in behind as well to help them make more attacking runs for threaded/over top through balls.
#5. Posted:
ivpownediz
  • V5 Launch
Reputation Power: 30
d4n939 wrotePersonally when I play with a RW/RF or LW/LF I make sure they are High/Low or at least High/Medium. I want them up the pitch making runs not sat back in midfield where they then have to beat the opposition midfield & defence more frequently when dribbling up the pitch. I set their instructions to get in behind as well to help them make more attacking runs for threaded/over top through balls.

U MAD BRO?
#6. Posted:
iShane
  • Christmas!
d4n939 wrotePersonally when I play with a RW/RF or LW/LF I make sure they are High/Low or at least High/Medium. I want them up the pitch making runs not sat back in midfield where they then have to beat the opposition midfield & defence more frequently when dribbling up the pitch. I set their instructions to get in behind as well to help them make more attacking runs for threaded/over top through balls.

Yea i agree but when ya need pace and dont like sterling Willian or walcott and He kinda sat there for me but willian is really good so far