JailbreakHelp me Un-jailbreak please!Posted:

Sturd
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 35
Motto: Verified Sticky for Call of Duty | Gaming Addict | TTG Enthusiast | Football Fanatic | Amateur Gold Gifter | Professional High Fiver | PM me if you have any questions
Okay so my friend jailbroke my iPhone a while back and its been jailbroken ever since. Been about 4 years now or so. Cant get iOS updates or anything, I was just curious as to how I can un-jailbreak my iPhone back to normal. Currently have a iPhone 5s. Thanks
#2. Posted:
szn
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 18
Motto: Motto:
Connect your iPhone to your laptop/desktop computer, then open iTunes and click the device icon. Now you will need to find a button that says "Restore Backup.." This will delete everything from the jailbreak but you won't lose any of data.
#3. Posted:
Sturd
  • Gold Member
Motto: Verified Sticky for Call of Duty | Gaming Addict | TTG Enthusiast | Football Fanatic | Amateur Gold Gifter | Professional High Fiver | PM me if you have any questions
appreciate it man I'll give it a try!
#4. Posted:
TastyCashews
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 17
Motto: "Cash me in the Technology forums, how bout data?" Kyle is the man!
You can just update it. To restore back up like lockon said, you need to back it up to iTunes first or you will lose all of your data.
#5. Posted:
Sturd
  • Gold Member
TastyCashews wroteYou can just update it. To restore back up like lockon said, you need to back it up to iTunes first or you will lose all of your data.

thanks man