FitnessTips on bulkingPosted:

Reputation Power: 6
So i'm 15 going on 16 at the end of the months i'm 6 ft and 75 kg
Now i'm currently going to boxing classes 2 days a week for an hour I plan to start the gym soon just need advice on diet and shit
#2. Posted:
pi
  • Gold Member +
Reputation Power: 155
Your trainer should be able to give you a more accurate diet plan based on your measurements. If he/she is certified, they would have taken a full scale body measurement and will be able to tell you what you should be eating to bulk up.

This is just from my experience. I was an amateur boxer all throughout High School. My trainer told me what I should and should not eat.
#3. Posted:
Grey59
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 19
EAT, EAT, EAT, EAT, EAT! If you dont think you're gaining weight, eat more! Also try iifym.com.
#4. Posted:
Reputation Power: 3
There is also good advice on youtube , have a look on there. Variety.
#5. Posted:
_Mark
  • Game Reviewer
Reputation Power: 371
Calculate your tdee using an online calculator to find a rough estimate of where your maintenance calories are. Then use an app called myfitnesspal and track your calories. Eat 200-500 above your maintenance if you wanna put on some weight. If you have the right foods you can hit your macros and micros very easily.
#6. Posted:
Reputation Power: 35
Honestly man I know this may be somewhat of a hassle but when you stick to it it becomes like second nature. Get you a food scale, find a macro calculator (a good one is on myfitnesspal), type in your body measurements and what not, and then count your macros for bulking each day (it should tell you protein, carbs, fats, etc.). Also find a solid workout regimen (particularly lifting weights for bulking. Also what helps for getting your daily macro intake is getting some whey protein (don't forget to weigh that as well). Hope this help and feel free to pm me with any more questions you may have
#7. Posted:
Ethan
Reputation Power: 1466
Motto: Im only here for the anime.
#8. Posted:
Reputation Power: 4
_Mark wroteCalculate your tdee using an online calculator to find a rough estimate of where your maintenance calories are. Then use an app called myfitnesspal and track your calories. Eat 200-500 above your maintenance if you wanna put on some weight. If you have the right foods you can hit your macros and micros very easily.

This is probably the most useful response to your question, @Instinct24 .

You need to find out what your Total Daily Energy Expenditure or TDEE is and increase your consumed calories by about 500 a day to gain roughly 1-2 lbs a week. I would do moderate resistance training 3 times per week in addition to your boxing conditioning.

TDEE Calculator: mytdee.com/
#9. Posted:
Mikey
  • All Time High
Reputation Power: 2375
Eat decent healthy meals every 2-3 hours, and get your self a weight gainer protein powder.

Creatine is also a great way to get some bulk
#10. Posted:
Axl
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 76
Mikey wroteEat decent healthy meals every 2-3 hours, and get your self a weight gainer protein powder.

Creatine is also a great way to get some bulk

You don't really need a weight gainer protein powder or creatine if you want to bulk. You should just eat more food and increase your protein intake. Remember that protein doesn't come from just meat but you can get it from nuts as well etc. Only get protein powder if you think you aren't getting the right amount. Just make sure to eat more than you do now and work out.