GeneralHair problem.. help?Posted:

DedSec
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 54
Hello. Yesterday I dyed my hair purple and I didn't like it. I used the colourless product today thinking it would remove the dye and my hair would return to its natural colour (brown) instead it went blonde/ginger. I'm just wondering if it will return to its natural colour if so how long would it take..

Probably stupid posting this on here but maybe somebody has more knowledge than I do.

Thanks anyway.

The Following 1 User Say's Thank You to DedSec For This Useful Post:

Boss (10-01-2017)
#2. Posted:
Reputation Power: 1817
Motto: Send me a PM if you need any help
Maybe go to a salon and see what they could do? I wouldn't continue trying different products that could mess your hair up.

Or just purchase some brown hair dye and go back to brown.
#3. Posted:
DedSec
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 54
I dyed my hair brown but there is a tinge of ginger still in certain light. And eventually the hair dye is going to fade and I'll be left with the bleached hair again, I just want my natural colour back. Does anybody think growing it out will work or shall I just shave my head as a last resort
#4. Posted:
Loke
  • Gold Member +
Reputation Power: 1871
Motto: You are now everything you want to pursue You are every personality trait you admired, and most importantly, you are in charge
Just wash it lots the more you wash it the more the color will come out it will probably take a week or 2 of washing it daily
#5. Posted:
Orca
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 261
Motto: Road to 500 REP
It could take a few weeks unless you get it re dyed
#6. Posted:
Mario350
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 124
if you shower and wash your hair everyday it should start to take the dye out, if you want it to return to its natural color i say try a hair salon see if they can/know a way to remove the dye without damaging your hair/head
#7. Posted:
Huni
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 364
Motto: Hey!
Maybe get it re dyed? Only thing I can think of?
#8. Posted:
Reputation Power: 535
Motto: Support Breast Cancer Awareness Month by using the same avatar & signature! #BCAM
It could take up to a month before it all comes out, unless your re-dye your hair bud.
#9. Posted:
szn
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 18
Motto: Motto:
Constantly dying your hair can do some good amount of damage. I would just go to a hair salon and ask for advice and tips on how to solve your issue.
#10. Posted:
Travis
  • Video King +
Reputation Power: 1523
Motto: "The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. It's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere." - Travis
You'll either need to dye it your natural hair color, or you will need to wait till it grows back out.