iPhoneIs it worth it?Posted:

Lye
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 157
So the iPhone 8 comes out soon, I still hav e the iPhone 6 and am looking to upgrade, the iphone x is way too expensive in my view even though it looks really nice. The iphone 8 is less in price but doesn't offer as much but I'm sure I'll notice it more as I own the iphone 6 currently and that is somewhat old.

iphone x or 8? Let me know!

Sidenote: I'm impatient af and iphone x doesn't release till November, people also saying it will have a lot of glitches as it's a whole new model which makes me question it

Thanks guys!

Last edited by Lye ; edited 1 time in total
#2. Posted:
Tywin
  • Gold Gifter
Reputation Power: 630
You can finance the iPhone X if you'd like instead of dishing out $1000 up front.
There are several different ways to do this whether it be through your carrier or through Apple directly.

apple.com/shop/iphone/iphone-upgrade-program
#3. Posted:
Blizzard
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 27
Motto: The Hardest Walk You make in life is the Walk You Make Alone Trying to reach 50 Rep
I'd pay up cause I'd rather have the nicer phone imo it's most likely to last longer also
#4. Posted:
G-59
  • 5K Undisputed
Reputation Power: 42
All iPhones basically do the same shit, they all have the apps you use everyday and they all have a camera. Just get the 8 lol
#5. Posted:
urBeats
  • Gold Gifter
Reputation Power: 258
yeah get the 8, same things just different looks
#6. Posted:
Gavin-
  • Ninja
Reputation Power: 755
I currently have the iPhone 6 and I love it have it for the past 3 years. I would not upgrade to a new iPhone the iPhone 6 is the best iPhone you can have it has the headphone jack and all. If you are upgrading i would change to android thats what I would do.
#7. Posted:
OG
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 510
I still have the iphobe 6s. Expected the iphone 7 to be great but was disappointed. Expected the iphone 8 to be a hige upgrade from the 7, still looks the same. Now the iphone x looks good but 1k for that? I rather buy and exhaust system for my car ;)
#8. Posted:
Check
  • V5 Launch
Reputation Power: 86
I'd keep with the 6, it's got everything you need and more with a headphone jack and whatever features Apple decided to remove from the new iPhones, let's not forget you can still do fingerprint scan instead of the new dodgy facial recognition!
#9. Posted:
Reputation Power: 2
Gavin- wroteI currently have the iPhone 6 and I love it have it for the past 3 years. I would not upgrade to a new iPhone the iPhone 6 is the best iPhone you can have it has the headphone jack and all. If you are upgrading i would change to android thats what I would do.

Completely agree with you.
I have the 6s and I love it, will keep it forever.
#10. Posted:
Mica
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 69
I currently have the 6 plus, and don't plan on upgrading because of no headphone jack.