Samantha Harvey signs Record DealsPosted:

Travis
  • Video King +
Reputation Power: 1514
Motto: "The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. It's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere." - Travis
facebook.com/SamHarveyUK/posts/19...1596703241

She signed with Virgin EMI for Worldwide & Capitol Records for the USA
#2. Posted:
Craig
  • 1k News Comments
Reputation Power: 1459
Motto: Hello Party People! This Is Captain Kim Speaking... Welcome Aboard Venga Airways... After Take Off Will Pump Up The Soundsystem, Cause We're Going To Ibiza!!!! I Don't Wanna Be A Busdriver.... All My Life
Good for her...
#3. Posted:
Rabbi_NASA
  • V5 Launch
Reputation Power: 604
Literally who? How is this news?
#4. Posted:
Sean
  • Administrator
Reputation Power: 3378
Yea this girl lives not far from me she's been flooding Facebook for some time used to come up all the time when friends would like her videos on Facebook.

Good for her the only thing that I think sucks about her is she has been pretty dishonest from my point of view at one point she would release full covers on Facebook and then one day came out with some babble about how she has to move it to YouTube for legal reasons....

She means so she can make money from the videos.... I have no issue with people earning a living and if it's someone with talent that's sweet but I know how fair use works just felt a little dishonest when she could've just said simply I'm moving the videos to YouTube end of not a sob story about how she must do it.
#5. Posted:
BPM
  • Summer Giveaway
Reputation Power: 478
Motto: BPM | Battery Powered Midget | Some guy Taylor gifted me and he doesn't like the username colour..I don't know why.
Average singer imo. She pops up my Facebook from time to time and think she's mainly popular because of her looks.
#6. Posted:
Blizzard
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 26
Motto: The Hardest Walk You make in life is the Walk You Make Alone Trying to reach 50 Rep
That's good but I agree with Sean