Martin Shkreli sentenced to jail for joke on FacebookPosted:

TaigaAisaka
  • V5 Launch
Reputation Power: 388
Motto: Pantsu is my Baka <3 Good and bad, I made the promise to stay at your side every step of the way. Also spells my name Yoori now.
'Pharma Bro' Shkreli sent to jail after offering $5k for Clinton's hair in cloning joke

https://i.imgur.com/3VlcnA0.jpg

Convicted fraudster and former pharmaceuticals company CEO Martin Shkreli, once dubbed the "most hated man in America," is headed to jail after having his bail revoked over a Facebook post in which he offered $5,000 for a strand of Hillary Clinton's hair.

In that post, the 34-year-old offered a generous bounty to anyone who could steal a hair from former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton while she was on her book tour.
"The Clinton Foundation is willing to KILL to protect its secrets. So on HRCs book tour, try to grab a hair from her. I must confirm the sequences I have. Will pay $5,000 per hair obtained from Hillary Clinton," the Facebook post stated.

rt.com/usa/403314-shkreli-jail-clinton-hair/
rt.com/usa/402208-pharma-bro-hill...ton-clone/ (this is the source for the joke when it first happened.)

Honestly, I'm surprised THIS is what it took to land him in jail - a Facebook joke. Out of everything else that has been around him, a joke on Facebook is what sent him off. Price gouging, fraudulent activities and probably other things that I may have missed, would have been a priority to send him to jail over some Facebook post. Yeah, I can see the reason that some people could have taken it seriously and attempted it, but I mean let's be real here. I'm sure lying to investors about what you're doing with the money your company earns (fraud) is a much better reason to send someone to jail (he paid bail last time, but still.)

The Following 1 User Say's Thank You to TaigaAisaka For This Useful Post:

BJP (09-14-2017)
#2. Posted:
Decy
  • All Time High
Reputation Power: 378
Motto: The Kingdom Is Forming.
I was reading this earlier this morning and i found the whole thing ridiculous. It doesn't really surprise me tho its Hilary Clinton.. remember the emails?? lol
#3. Posted:
USPS
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 58
Motto: Verified Seller for Streamah Stealth. Message me if you want the ONLY stealth allowed on TTG!
TaigaAisaka wrote
'Pharma Bro' Shkreli sent to jail after offering $5k for Clinton's hair in cloning joke

https://i.imgur.com/3VlcnA0.jpg

Convicted fraudster and former pharmaceuticals company CEO Martin Shkreli, once dubbed the "most hated man in America," is headed to jail after having his bail revoked over a Facebook post in which he offered $5,000 for a strand of Hillary Clinton's hair.

In that post, the 34-year-old offered a generous bounty to anyone who could steal a hair from former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton while she was on her book tour.
"The Clinton Foundation is willing to KILL to protect its secrets. So on HRCs book tour, try to grab a hair from her. I must confirm the sequences I have. Will pay $5,000 per hair obtained from Hillary Clinton," the Facebook post stated.

rt.com/usa/403314-shkreli-jail-clinton-hair/
rt.com/usa/402208-pharma-bro-hill...ton-clone/ (this is the source for the joke when it first happened.)

Honestly, I'm surprised THIS is what it took to land him in jail - a Facebook joke. Out of everything else that has been around him, a joke on Facebook is what sent him off. Price gouging, fraudulent activities and probably other things that I may have missed, would have been a priority to send him to jail over some Facebook post. Yeah, I can see the reason that some people could have taken it seriously and attempted it, but I mean let's be real here. I'm sure lying to investors about what you're doing with the money your company earns (fraud) is a much better reason to send someone to jail (he paid bail last time, but still.)

Yeah, I think he should have landed in Jail over the Medicine scandal. Not a joke about the Clintons.
#4. Posted:
Holmesy
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 148
Clinton should be the one in the pen, horrible self-righteous old bag
#5. Posted:
Reputation Power: 1219
Motto: I'mma get a Maserati just to take my life inside
free da real
#6. Posted:
TastyCashews
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 17
Motto: "Cash me in the Technology forums, how bout data?" Kyle is the man!
#FreeMartinShkreli. They are gonna clone the dude while in jail. Watch him come out completely different like the other famous people that have done time.

Partly joking...
#7. Posted:
Reputation Power: 1845
Pretty stupid he was sent to *prison* for a *face-book* joke, like c'mon. People need to lighten tf up.

#FreeMartinShkreli
#8. Posted:
Huni
  • Halloween!
Reputation Power: 370
Motto: Hey!
I seen something about this earlier I think its all a bit dumb to be honest lol... Like seriously?
#9. Posted:
Orca
  • Gold Gifter
Reputation Power: 261
Motto: Road to 500 REP
This is so ridiculous it's painful