BuyingWhat should I upgrade on my pcPosted:

Rauben
  • V5 Launch
Reputation Power: 135
Motto: Its nice to be nice
Its my birthday on the 20th so im wondering what I should upgrade on my PC not only that but what I should upgrade the part or parts to
https://i.gyazo.com/639df0ba9eac2a18149b6e9d373ce06e.png
#2. Posted:
Spartan
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 323
Motto: why does the sound of silence seem so loud?
I'd say your graphics card to what one depends on what you olay on playing and doing
#3. Posted:
Rauben
  • V5 Launch
Spartan wroteI'd say your graphics card to what one depends on what you olay on playing and doing

Im basically playing anything possible what card would you suggest ?
#4. Posted:
Craig
  • Tutorial King +
Reputation Power: 1462
Motto: Hello Party People! This Is Captain Kim Speaking... Welcome Aboard Venga Airways... After Take Off Will Pump Up The Soundsystem, Cause We're Going To Ibiza!!!! I Don't Wanna Be A Busdriver.... All My Life
I'd forget the GPU for now and get a decent SSD in there. SSD's are a necessity nowadays.
#5. Posted:
Rauben
  • Gold Member
Craig wroteI'd forget the GPU for now and get a decent SSD in there. SSD's are a necessity nowadays.

Could you please link me a good one im not sure how much they cost so im not sure on a budget so just a mid to high tier one please which would be compatible with my pc highly appreciated
#6. Posted:
Craig
  • V5 Launch
Motto: Hello Party People! This Is Captain Kim Speaking... Welcome Aboard Venga Airways... After Take Off Will Pump Up The Soundsystem, Cause We're Going To Ibiza!!!! I Don't Wanna Be A Busdriver.... All My Life
#7. Posted:
Rauben
  • 1K Rainmaker
Craig wrotehttps://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-inch-Solid-State-Drive/dp/B00P73B1E4

Would go nicely...

could you link me any cables ill need or brackets too please
#8. Posted:
Craig
  • Video Master
They will come included. Only thing you'll need is a SATA Data cable which your motherboard would have some with a few.
#9. Posted:
Maj
  • Video Master
Reputation Power: 368
Motto: "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"
Graphics card is alright I guess, could do with upgrading but like Craig said, I would focus on getting an SSD. Whack your OS on it and boom your PC feels new
#10. Posted:
Rauben
  • Summer Giveaway
Maj wroteGraphics card is alright I guess, could do with upgrading but like Craig said, I would focus on getting an SSD. Whack your OS on it and boom your PC feels new

Thank you guys im ordering now