BuyingLooking to buy RGHPosted:

Reputation Power: 0
Hey,

If anyone's selling an RGH I'd be interested! Live in Canada, so you'd have to be able to ship here!
Wanting it to come preloaded, so I can open and play! Will pay extra, if setup ready for stealth/ or comes with stealth! Or will pay extra for whatever you have haha just message me!

Thanks again, Dalton!
#2. Posted:
F11
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 145
Motto: L!ghts
thetechgame.com/Forums/t=7063781/...s-115.html
Message this guy, bought my RGH off him, really nice guy and great service plus he is in Canada! So shipping won't be very expensive!
#3. Posted:
ZL1
  • Gold Member +
Reputation Power: 124
Bad news buddy, the console can't be preloaded with games (only with XeX menu and dashlaunch) so don't be scammed by paying extra for something you won't/can't get. I'm not sure it can be preloaded with stealth either I believe (Correct me if I'm wrong)
#4. Posted:
xeFloodzzz
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 15
Motto: Thanks JocelynFlores for the gold :D #UniversalModder-2 JBs 2 RGhs
You should buy from rodent idk if xex menu comes preloaded but it's not hard to install
#5. Posted:
Rodent_Modz
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 2398
Motto: #1 Trusted Seller. Jtags / RGHS
Yessir-Bud wroteHey,

If anyone's selling an RGH I'd be interested! Live in Canada, so you'd have to be able to ship here!
Wanting it to come preloaded, so I can open and play! Will pay extra, if setup ready for stealth/ or comes with stealth! Or will pay extra for whatever you have haha just message me!

Thanks again, Dalton!

I ship to canada
if your still looking