ConspiracyWas JFK killed by the assassin or?Posted:

Blizzard
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 129
Motto: Trying To Reach 250 Rep Before 2k Post / I Love Being A Gold Member / A Man Who Lives For Nothing Will Die For Anything
Was it a inside job like some people say myself I believe he was killed from the grassy Noel

But that's my opinion what are yalls opinion
#2. Posted:
Dalm
  • E3 2017
Reputation Power: 474
Motto: {@@}
Weirdly enough I was watching conspiracies on YouTube, and one of the stories said that an unknown woman had told the police he was going to be assassinated at the exact time, infact she changed the time with the second one being dead on the time he was shot. Another girl was involved in something with him who was later murdered the same day, all seems weird. Definitely an inside job imo
#3. Posted:
Blizzard
  • 1K Rainmaker
Motto: Trying To Reach 250 Rep Before 2k Post / I Love Being A Gold Member / A Man Who Lives For Nothing Will Die For Anything
Dalm wroteWeirdly enough I was watching conspiracies on YouTube, and one of the stories said that an unknown woman had told the police he was going to be assassinated at the exact time, infact she changed the time with the second one being dead on the time he was shot. Another girl was involved in something with him who was later murdered the same day, all seems weird. Definitely an inside job imo

Well it could very be a inside job
#4. Posted:
Spartan
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 340
It's always been an intresting subject, but I don't think Lee Harvey Oswald killed him.
#5. Posted:
Blizzard
  • 1K Rainmaker
Spartan wroteIt's always been an intresting subject, but I don't think Lee Harvey Oswald killed him.

Some say he was shot An killed by his own body guards
#6. Posted:
Reputation Power: 2870
Lee Harvey was a scapegoat

They killed JKF for what he believed in and the changes he was trying to make.
#7. Posted:
Savitar
  • Winter Giveaway 16
Reputation Power: 34
No, not a coincidence that Lee Harvey Oswald was killed like 2 days after JFK's assassination.
#8. Posted:
Miss
  • Winter Giveaway 16
Reputation Power: 638
Mossad and CIA agents.