BO2Black Ops 2 Infections are a thing?Posted:

Aiirzlx
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 17
Motto: Live simply so others may simply live
Hey guys, Aiirz here.

Just a question to all Modders.. Is there infections for black ops 2? Because i've never seen them and I've seen alot of people say no.. However my friends just invited me to a game and said he was with a modder who gave him Force host and Speed infections until he turns off his console. He just hosted a custom game aswell and now everyone in the game got it too... I didn't know this was even a thing?
#2. Posted:
Nathan
  • WIP 5.1
Reputation Power: 1065
Motto: Chat is babe
I don't think theirs infection like that tbh

I think the only way you can get them kind is from people's file share in theater mode, look on community theirs all mad names

I may not be right but I'm sure that's the way
#3. Posted:
Aiirzlx
  • Gold Member
Nathan wroteI don't think theirs infection like that tbh

I think the only way you can get them kind is from people's file share in theater mode, look on community theirs all mad names

I may not be right but I'm sure that's the way

There was definitely infections, after you left the lobby a menu popped up telling you, you were infected too.
#4. Posted:
xeFloodzzz
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 15
Motto: Thanks JocelynFlores for the gold :D #UniversalModder-2 JBs 2 RGhs
I doubt there's any worse infections for black ops 2 the only ones I know are speed lobby and force host infections not quite sure if those still work tho.
#5. Posted:
Aiirzlx
  • Gold Member
znastyfloodzzz wroteI doubt there's any worse infections for black ops 2 the only ones I know are speed lobby and force host infections not quite sure if those still work tho.

Yeah thats what im talking about
#6. Posted:
Reputation Power: 1
znastyfloodzzz wroteI doubt there's any worse infections for black ops 2 the only ones I know are speed lobby and force host infections not quite sure if those still work tho.

Yeah I checked they're currently still working
#7. Posted:
Chat
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 691
Motto: Ninja / Destruction User | Chaotic360 Support & Seller, Direct message me to purchase or to ask any questions you may have about Chaotic360!
It's possible, just when you go into a game with speed etc you can back out with it, no real infection.

Although there was a method found for infections.

and Force Host yes, as it's a thing you can just select in a menu and it'll add it to your acc.
#8. Posted:
Mooned
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 39
Motto: Get a new RGH | Xbox 360 modder
Chat wroteIt's possible, just when you go into a game with speed etc you can back out with it, no real infection.

Although there was a method found for infections.

and Force Host yes, as it's a thing you can just select in a menu and it'll add it to your acc.

This happened quite some time ago as well. I even had this happen to me. I joined a game that had these mods and then went to a private game and I had the speed.
#9. Posted:
iGouldz
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 6
all if not most COD games have some sort of infections such as back in the MW2 days speed and super jump ect would stick so black ops 2 kind of has infections but no where near as good as older cods.
#10. Posted:
MeisyOG
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 2
I didnt think infections were a thing on bo2 but i watched a theater clip and then i went into private match and i had speed and force host msg me on xbox if you want the theater clip i saw GT: Redbox In UMG