FunnyHurricane Irma JokesPosted:

BigTunaDaBoss
  • V5 Launch
Reputation Power: 13
In Tampa, hurricane Irma is about to hit my house in 2 days supposedly. Give me some funny jokes to drown the screaming agonizing death I am about to face.
#2. Posted:
Reputation Power: 1779
Prayers out to you and your family, hope you stay safe!

#3. Posted:
NicknKickn
  • V5 Launch
Reputation Power: 270
BigTunaDaBoss wroteIn Tampa, hurricane Irma is about to hit my house in 2 days supposedly. Give me some funny jokes to drown the screaming agonizing death I am about to face.

How about.. I don't know.. Following the government's mandatory evacuation procedure? Don't be an idiot and stay behind.. Just saying. Being safe isn't stupid. It's smart. Don't take risks that could endanger your life. That's completely idiotic.

If you are legitimately in Tampa and are in harm's way, get the hell out now and don't be an idiot who regrets not evacuating when you could.
#4. Posted:
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 318
Motto: That's my $0.02, see if you can turn it into $1,
#5. Posted:
Blizzard
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 29
Motto: Trying To Reach 100 Rep / I Love Being A Gold Member / A Man Who Lives For Nothing Will Die For Anything
Hope all is well will be praying for you an your family
#6. Posted:
lndigo
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 10
Motto: "Problematic Genius"
Prayers go out to you and the rest of Florida
#7. Posted:
X-23
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 67
NicknKickn wrote
BigTunaDaBoss wroteIn Tampa, hurricane Irma is about to hit my house in 2 days supposedly. Give me some funny jokes to drown the screaming agonizing death I am about to face.

How about.. I don't know.. Following the government's mandatory evacuation procedure? Don't be an idiot and stay behind.. Just saying. Being safe isn't stupid. It's smart. Don't take risks that could endanger your life. That's completely idiotic.

If you are legitimately in Tampa and are in harm's way, get the hell out now and don't be an idiot who regrets not evacuating when you could.

To be fair, two days ago this storm was going to hit Miami, and stay off the coast. Chances are, even if he wanted to leave now, it's already too late. There's likely little to no gas in his immediate area, and Highway traffic is at a standstill, along with all flights grounded. I live in Southern, Georgia directly on I-75, and traffic has been bumper to bumper, or at a stand still since Wednesday night. My town is in a state of emergency with voluntary evacuations, along with all hotel rooms being booked by Flordians trying to leave prior to us being given voluntary evacuations yesterday, and we couldn't get out, unless we were going south, into the storm, or wanted to be trapped in traffic when the storm hits.
#8. Posted:
Nathan
  • Gold Member +
Reputation Power: 1065
Motto: Chat is babe
Hope you stay well man

Don't think we should be making jokes tbh
#9. Posted:
Reputation Power: 24
Motto: ~don't touch me or my coffee~
#10. Posted:
Toward