Car ForumAnyone like lowered trucks?Posted:

HybridMods
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 61
Wondering if anyone likes lowered/slammed trucks? It can be full size or mini trucks.

Personal favorite 2 are 2003 S-10 lowered and 2010 silverado 4 door.

Photos:
S-10: m.imgur.com/a/lwmVE

Silverado: m.imgur.com/a/aP5PN
#2. Posted:
Blizzard
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 126
Motto: Trying To Reach 250 Rep Before 2k Post / I Love Being A Gold Member / A Man Who Lives For Nothing Will Die For Anything
More into lowerd blazers now those are sexy
#3. Posted:
Ethereum
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 113
Motto: PM Me For Any Questions Involving Mining/Buying or Selling Crypto Currency
Where i live they are a bad idea because of the massive amount of pot holes. But most people near me raise thier trucks so thry can grt through snow easier.
#4. Posted:
Visxal
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 212
Motto: #KeepAnimeOutTheShoutbox
Although I don't like trucks in general, I do think they look better lowered... Well at least the truck you posted a picture of.
#5. Posted:
HybridMods
  • 1K Rainmaker
Ethereum wroteWhere i live they are a bad idea because of the massive amount of pot holes. But most people near me raise thier trucks so thry can grt through snow easier.
same here. If its a lifted diesel dodge or chevy than im all for it. But as far as mini trucks and single cabs, they look SOOOOO much better lowered especially with the right bodystyle.
#6. Posted:
HybridMods
  • 1K Rainmaker
CoSa304 wroteMore into lowerd blazers now those are sexy
depending on bodystyle they do look nice. If its an SUV being lowered or slammed im more into the tahoes and escalades or suburbans.
#7. Posted:
Hornsby
  • Summer Giveaway
Reputation Power: 12
I like them but you can only do it to certain trucks and certain truck I feel like should be lifted and not slammed
#8. Posted:
HybridMods
  • 1K Rainmaker
Hornsby wroteI like them but you can only do it to certain trucks and certain truck I feel like should be lifted and not slammed
if its a diesel LIFT IT! True that Lowered trucks look best when the bodystyle is right!
#9. Posted:
  • Rated Awesome
Reputation Power: 320
Motto: That's my $0.02, see if you can turn it into $1,
I've never liked lowered anything, especially trucks. Altitude adjusts the attitude and a lowered truck to me is like a Chihuahua. All bark and no bite.

Throw some engine mods in and some fat slicks in the rear then I'm all for lowering a truck lol. Other than that, lift it or keep it stock.
#10. Posted:
L33t-Ninja-Much
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 87
Live in a place that would tear one to shreds but some of the model ones I've seen are tiny and I look like a car imo but still meet looking with the right wheels and painjob