iPhoneMajor iPhone issuePosted:

Reputation Power: 20
So basically I have an iPhone 5s with 16gb storage, however if I go into my storage it says I've used 11.8gb and have 0 bytes left so it keeps logging me out of apps/not letting me load them, it's even deleted all my notes. I've deleted apps and phots yet it's stayed at 0 bytes, but to make it worse if I add up the storage amounts of all the stuff I have saved it's nowhere near 11.8GB.

Does anybody know what's wrong and how I can resolve it??
#2. Posted:
Spartan
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 321
Motto: why does the sound of silence seem so loud?
Not sure why deleting stuff doesn't make more room but it's only 11.8 cause os and other stuff that's taken automatically
#3. Posted:
Spartan wroteNot sure why deleting stuff doesn't make more room but it's only 11.8 cause os and other stuff that's taken automatically

The thing is though is there is atleast 7GB that I don't know about because all my apps/photos don't equal 5gb
#4. Posted:
Spartan
  • Gold Member
Claudio_Marchisio wrote
Spartan wroteNot sure why deleting stuff doesn't make more room but it's only 11.8 cause os and other stuff that's taken automatically

The thing is though is there is atleast 7GB that I don't know about because all my apps/photos don't equal 5gb

I know I'm trying to say you don't get 16 gigs. The operating system and other system files are taking up room but they still count it as a 16 gig
#5. Posted:
Nathan
  • Winter Giveaway
Reputation Power: 1065
Motto: Chat is babe
Maybe delete some apps or check your recent delete picture folder they take a lot of storage up
#6. Posted:
Spartan wrote
Claudio_Marchisio wrote

I know I'm trying to say you don't get 16 gigs. The operating system and other system files are taking up room but they still count it as a 16 gig

I know I don't get 16gb but it's trying to say I've used 12GB when I haven't
#7. Posted:
Mickers
  • 2k News Comments
Reputation Power: 1303
Motto: Give me 20k posts
If you clear all your messages and wait a few mins that should free up some space.
#8. Posted:
Spartan
  • Gold Member
Have you checked your music? Sometimes it downloads music instead of clouds it
#9. Posted:
Spartan wroteHave you checked your music? Sometimes it downloads music instead of clouds it

I haven't brought any music from apple, I've checked online and it seems to be a common issue with the 5s

Also I've done all my messages etc as well
#10. Posted:
Spartan
  • Gold Member
Claudio_Marchisio wrote
Spartan wroteHave you checked your music? Sometimes it downloads music instead of clouds it

I haven't brought any music from apple, I've checked online and it seems to be a common issue with the 5s

Also I've done all my messages etc as well

That's odd Ima charge up my old 5s see if I can replicate the issue