Battlefieldbattlefield hardline (click)XB1Posted:

Reputation Power: 0
hey looking for people who want money or want to boost a gun or get some kills post GAMER TAG or send a msg to DEEMONATOR941jd
#2. Posted:
Nathan
  • WIP 5.1
Reputation Power: 1065
Motto: Chat is babe
Didn't even no you could boost on bf tbh

How's it
Done
#3. Posted:
sorry for replying now because some one hacked my email(if you on xbox) but just simply post your gamer tag below and ill invite you when I can
#4. Posted:
still looking for people on battlefield hardline
#5. Posted:
Reputation Power: 11
Nathan wroteDidn't even no you could boost on bf tbh

How's it
Done

There's Boosting servers out there... just type in "Boost" when searching for a server and there should be a fair few what pop up

Blood money you just run from your spawn to the money pile get 10/10 then run to spawn to drop it off you can repeat this over and over or run to the enemy vault and take theirs for extra money and XP.... (But There's normally people killing and trolling in these servers)
Or you could get a friend or someone else to ballistic shield boost with you , you just hit their shield and get points they all stack up in the end 21k-30k XP per game without doing a thing

Then there's Hotwire either get in a car and just drive around the map or be a troll like most and plant sabotages or breach charges to the veihicles either way you gain XP between 21k-30k per game including awards coins and money

Some servers have admins watching for trolls or people who kill and it's normally an instant ban from the server

Hope this helps a bit

GT : xOmegaa
Add me I'll join if there's any spaces going ?..
#6. Posted:
on tonight rn