GeneralDoes anyone Mod FIFA 16 UT Xbox 1Posted:

Benlucraft
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 0
Does anyone mod FIFA 16 Ultimate Team,

Seen as I'm here looking for mods on the following too,

Xbox One : COD IW and MWR, GTA 5, Rainbow Six Siege, Need For Speed, Gears Of War Ultimate Edition

Xbox 360 : Battlefield Bad Company 2, Gears of War 2,3 and Judgment, Halo Reach

Many thanks in advance, seen as I'm not on here much here is other ways to contact me,
cash waiting
insta @benlucraft
twitter @strikeforcesia
email ben @ strikeforcesecurity.co.uk
iMessage 07871572745 UK
#2. Posted:
Mickers
  • Video King +
Reputation Power: 1303
Motto: Give me 20k posts
No one can mod UT, period.
#3. Posted:
-Silky
  • All Time High
Reputation Power: 384
Mickers wroteNo one can mod UT, period.

Not true - Fifa 17 has an RTE trainer on PC and also Im pretty sure in Fifa 16 if you had an RGH you could change players stats although this didnt change their actual performance.
#4. Posted:
-Dylan1
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 371
-Silky wrote

Not true - Fifa 17 has an RTE trainer on PC and also Im pretty sure in Fifa 16 if you had an RGH you could change players stats although this didnt change their actual performance.

The people that hack/mod/glitch FUT are the coin sellers and they wouldn't ever do it for anyone else but themselves, they gain an obscene amount of money.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/apr/25/teenage-hacker-adam-mudd-jailed-masterminding-attacks-sony-microsoft

Have a read of this, they got jailed for hacking FUT and getting caught.
#5. Posted:
-Silky
  • All Time High
Reputation Power: 384
-Dylan1 wrote
-Silky wrote

The people that hack/mod/glitch FUT are the coin sellers and they wouldn't ever do it for anyone else but themselves, they gain an obscene amount of money.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/apr/25/teenage-hacker-adam-mudd-jailed-masterminding-attacks-sony-microsoft

Have a read of this, they got jailed for hacking FUT and getting caught.

I'm not talking about coin hacks nor am I saying they're any good but just clarifying there are public hacks.
#6. Posted:
Reputation Power: 0
there was a modtool for fifa 15 , you could basically change your bronze team into tots and have 99 everything on them i could try find a link to it