ModdingNeed help USB modding BO2 (XboxOne)Posted:

Reputation Power: 1
Is it possible to mod Black Ops 2 (please be honest) if you know how could you just tell me how to by either messaging me or dropping a youtube link below or something like that
#2. Posted:
Reputation Power: 0
bruh you need an RGH or JTAG. you can't mod with only a USB..
#3. Posted:
cwagner wrotebruh you need an RGH or JTAG. you can't mod with only a USB..

I've heard people saying you can mod with a USB on Xbox One, some kid was doing it in my lobby (he claims)
#4. Posted:
Crippy
  • Vantage
Reputation Power: 93
Motto: CoD Sticky|GTA V Shop| NiNJA User| Purge.Live Beta|Chaotic360 User|AppNET2 User
Kzxy wrote

I've heard people saying you can mod with a USB on Xbox One, some kid was doing it in my lobby (he claims)
He was lying to you man. Bo2 is backwards compatible so he was on xb360 if he was actually modding.
#5. Posted:
Crippy wrote
Kzxy wrote

He was lying to you man. Bo2 is backwards compatible so he was on xb360 if he was actually modding.

I thought you might be able to because there's SO many vids saying you can mod Xbox One from channels with 50k+ subs then you can also access usb's now on XBOX1
#6. Posted:
Crippy
  • Vantage
Motto: CoD Sticky|GTA V Shop| NiNJA User| Purge.Live Beta|Chaotic360 User|AppNET2 User
Kzxy wrote
Crippy wrote
Kzxy wrote

I thought you might be able to because there's SO many vids saying you can mod Xbox One from channels with 50k+ subs then you can also access usb's now on XBOX1
People make those vids for views and subscribers, it's nothing new. Try one out and see how it goes for yourself.
#7. Posted:
Guys
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 156
Motto: Im "Bants" Got dared to change name
no this is not possible
#8. Posted:
Crippy
  • Vantage
Also I'm pretty sure the videos you are talking about are referring to Vantage which is a free tool available here in the download section. It's pretty well useless at this point because Microsoft patched it like the week they released it. Now you can only edit play anywhere titles and it's all offline mods, not multiplayer.