ModdingHAVING RGH PROBLEMS!Posted:

Reputation Power: 2
Hey guys! I'm have problems with my RGH! It's not booting up at all! I've done everything i could to try and fix the problem but nothings working! its probably my nand but i dont have a back up for the nand ;(! it's my brothers whioch he doesn't live with me anymore and everything was on his LAPTOP which we dont have anymore ;(! here's the video of what i mean :/...

Video:

New Proof:
[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]
[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

Last edited by BO31V1OWNER ; edited 3 times in total
#2. Posted:
Greg
  • Winter Giveaway
Reputation Power: 2228
Motto: 460 Gifts of Gold | 2000 Rep | 5000 Thanks
Consoles can have a long hang time at the dash for no reason, it didn't freeze so if you left it it would have booted to dash eventually

As for the second part, you opened the disc tray to early so it booted into xell. Boot it via the power button, then when you see the ROL start to spiral around the power logo, hit the eject button
#3. Posted:
Greg wroteConsoles can have a long hang time at the dash for no reason, it didn't freeze so if you left it it would have booted to dash eventually

As for the second part, you opened the disc tray to early so it booted into xell. Boot it via the power button, then when you see the ROL start to spiral around the power logo, hit the eject button
i'll try it...
#4. Posted:
Guys
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 162
Motto: Im "Bants" Got dared to change name
try a new stealth server
#5. Posted:
Reputation Power: 1
Could be an ini problem. Easy fix - put a new ini with blank plugins on a usb and relaunch.

If that doesn't work, | Power button ; disk tray ; let it load up, go into XeX menu, go to dashlaunch. Make sure it's to the latest update as none of the old versions are compatible with 17502 or above. If dashlaunch is installed make sure to set all of your plugin's correctly

1| xbdm
2| stealth
3| whatever
4| whatever
5| whatever

If your console doesn't boot up after you apply all fixes via the "x" button, DM me and we will get this figured out, NOT a professional, but I've had my RGH for over two years
#6. Posted:
Scorpii
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 0
Motto: xD
I had a problem for a couple days. I tried re flashing that didn't work. I finally deleted everything off of the HDD and I had no Problems. I suggest backing your important stuff up to a external drive if you have one. I didn't so I lost everything . I hope that helps
#7. Posted:
Scorpii wroteI had a problem for a couple days. I tried re flashing that didn't work. I finally deleted everything off of the HDD and I had no Problems. I suggest backing your important stuff up to a external drive if you have one. I didn't so I lost everything . I hope that helps
how do i do that?
#8. Posted:
XeReviver
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 155
All you gotta go unload your plugins. Bypass the plugins by pressing power then eject. Now you go to dashlaunch and remove your stealth and put a different one or whatever caused the problem. Make sure to save it
#9. Posted:
XeReviver wroteAll you gotta go unload your plugins. Bypass the plugins by pressing power then eject. Now you go to dashlaunch and remove your stealth and put a different one or whatever caused the problem. Make sure to save it
doesnt let me go to xex menu -__-!
#10. Posted:
XeReviver
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 155
BO31V1OWNER wrote
XeReviver wroteAll you gotta go unload your plugins. Bypass the plugins by pressing power then eject. Now you go to dashlaunch and remove your stealth and put a different one or whatever caused the problem. Make sure to save it
doesnt let me go to xex menu -__-!

Then use neighborhood