Game TrailersCall of Duty: Infinite Warfare - Absolution TrailerPosted:

Mikey
  • All Time High
Reputation Power: 2084
Motto: Forever ATH Badge Holder
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - Absolution Trailer

Take the fight to all-new locations in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfares latest DLC pack, Absolution. Play through a massive mini-golf park in Fore, the frozen inner city of Permafrost, an oceanic shanty town in Bermuda, and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3's fan-favorite Resistance, now re-imagined as Ember.

Infinite Warfare Zombies goes back in time to the 1950s with Attack of the Radioactive Thing! Lead by Elvira, the Mistress of the Dark herself, our ever-revolving cast of survivors must save a small '50s beach town from a government science experiment gone horribly wrong.
#2. Posted:
-Simplicity
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 664
Motto: PM me if you have any questions.

Haven't played this game in months now since I didn't really like it, but this DLC looks decent. Might have to go back on and try it out since I own the season pass.
#3. Posted:
Reputation Power: 496
This game isn't worth updating it at all, in my opinion. I've tried to play the game multiple times and I just can't get a hang of it; Black Ops 3 has the same boosting capability but the mechanics are way easier to manage.

Anywho, glad they're keeping the IW players interested in their game (which they forced down our throats).