Modded LobbiesI Buy All Modded Xbox One & PS4 Accounts [Trusted Badge]Posted:

pulse-kvs
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 130

Click The Button Below for TTG Seller Vouches

TheCoderV1 wroteJust sold an account to him for $150!

He is very legit and trusted guys don't be afraid to buy or sell to him!

Vouch!!

ItsPersistent wroteJust sold an account to him, very nice guy, assures you of any doubt you may have.

He has my vouch <3

XeCookie_ wroteHe just purchased an account for $150, Vouch from XeCookie_

shifterl wroteMy original post is on his wall, if he doesn't remove it, but he is amazing! It was my first sell, so I was kinda skeptical about it, since it my first time, it took a bit for him to get my order though, but he was very fast about it! He responded to me almost as soon as I asked him any questions! Great seller! Reason why he has "trusted seller"!

Muni wroteJust sold this user an account for $80. He sent it me via BTC as I went first. I would definitely do business with him again! If your looking to sell your next gen GTA accounts then this my friends is the place to be!

XBLExodus wroteVouch for my boi pulse
Sold him 2 accounts PP/BTC.

Went first, can trust pulse with any amount.
Will be doing more deals with him soon.
l

XeCookie_ wroteJust sold another account this time for amazon and went smoothly!

Tip for those of you who don't have modded GTA accounts that are transferred: If you don't have any accounts yourself but know people who do, you can still profit here. Just get the accounts off your friends or people you know for a low price and sell to me for a higher price.

I am currently purchasing all GTA V modded pre-transferred accounts to re-sell on my website. I am buying all amounts of accounts with a money balance over 10 million. If you have 100 accounts or more, I will still purchase all of them so long as they have been modified and transferred to either Xbox One or PS4. Of course, single sales are fine too.

If you or someone you know has 1 or more accounts that fit my description, you may PM me on TheTechGame or IM me to sell to me. Don't worry about my budget.

Here are my terms for purchasing:

1. I'm going to need the account login first before I pay. I can pay anyway you'd like me to after I confirm the account is modded and transferred.

2. Purchases are to be held on the site. Even if you have my Skype or other offline methods, I will only do purchases via the forum PM system so that administrators can monitor the transactions.

3. I am more than willing to pay the right price for accounts. I've been known to buy 50 accounts at $100-150 each, but the prices have to remain reasonable. I am happy to pay $150 for the right accounts.

4. I do not make offers. Please PM me what you want for the account as well as how much rank and cash is on it and if unlocks are done as well.

This is a really great opportunity for those of you who either have an old modded account you don't use and an even better one for those of you who have large stocks that you can't seem to get rid of.

Also,

http://i.imgur.com/QBVexZs.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/yaO0C5O.jpg

Last edited by pulse-kvs ; edited 5 times in total

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pulse-kvs For This Useful Post:

KyloCrux (08-11-2017), ReefyPuffs (08-10-2017), T0P (08-09-2017), XeCookie_ (08-09-2017), XeReviver (08-08-2017), FOV (08-08-2017), SigningOff (08-08-2017), Mikey (08-08-2017), JPB (08-08-2017), Lily (08-08-2017), prodigy (08-08-2017)
#2. Posted:
prodigy
Reputation Power: 1725
Motto: Livin life without limits.
Great seller and buyer don't hesitate to do business with him. vouch!!!
#3. Posted:
Mikey
  • Reporter
Reputation Power: 1703
Motto: aka MadMikeysModz
So you will buy the accounts of me?

I have 5 account atm as you can see them in my sticky underneath your sticky

can you let me know
#4. Posted:
pulse-kvs
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 130
Mikey wroteSo you will buy the accounts of me?

can you let me know

PM me what you want for them if I buy all 5 at once and I'll give you my offer.

Just include rank, cash, and unlocks and I'll determine if I like your offer.

If I don't hear from you I'll reach out later today.

EDIT: Bought 1 account so far off him went smoothly.

Last edited by pulse-kvs ; edited 1 time in total
#5. Posted:
Mikey
  • Reporter
pulse-kvs wrote
Mikey wroteSo you will buy the accounts of me?

can you let me know

PM me what you want for them if I buy all 5 at once and I'll give you my offer.

Just include rank, cash, and unlocks and I'll determine if I like your offer.

If I don't hear from you I'll reach out later today.

right ill pm you now
#6. Posted:
StickyDanker
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 21
Motto: Owner of StockportDank @IG
Roughly how many are you after? I'm debating if to buy the game so I can install to my RGH and I'll do a sh*t load of accounts for you! I can create accounts fast via xbox.com and I have a email generator that I can access all email address incase they need validating (most causes it doesn't)

Long story short, I already have the gta mods and chaotic360 (not sure if theres a tool on there to make it faster)
#7. Posted:
JPB
  • V5 Launch
Reputation Power: 43
Motto: Thanks to Luke for the gold and the help!
StickyDanker wroteRoughly how many are you after? I'm debating if to buy the game so I can install to my RGH and I'll do a sh*t load of accounts for you! I can create accounts fast via xbox.com and I have a email generator that I can access all email address incase they need validating (most causes it doesn't)

Long story short, I already have the gta mods and chaotic360 (not sure if theres a tool on there to make it faster)

He wants XB1 or PS4, lol.
#8. Posted:
Mikey
  • Reporter
Check your PM mate
#9. Posted:
xblkevy
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 19
pmed you
#10. Posted:
StickyDanker
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 21
Motto: Owner of StockportDank @IG
JPB wrote
StickyDanker wroteRoughly how many are you after? I'm debating if to buy the game so I can install to my RGH and I'll do a sh*t load of accounts for you! I can create accounts fast via xbox.com and I have a email generator that I can access all email address incase they need validating (most causes it doesn't)

He wants XB1 or PS4, lol.

Oh i thought it was linked xbox360 and xb1? my bad As BO2 is, but then again I only have BO2 as it came with my retail xbox..

OT - Sorry I can't be of service, but can't I still edit the stats? (aka if I use a friends XB1 can I join a game with my RGH? and did it that way? or is it a point blank no and they ain't on the same servers.