GTA 5*Buying Again Now* Buying X1/PS4 Modded Accounts GTAGods.comPosted:

pulse-kvs
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 133
Sell us your GTA V Xbox One or PS4 modded account here: [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

I have 2 managers, 1 staff member, and myself dedicated to handling the buy service tickets 24/7.

Simply go to the link ( [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] ), fill out information about the account as well as your contact info, and click "Create Ticket."

An instant messenger chat accessible by our staff and managers assigned to the buy service will open. We will converse with you, secure the account, and pay you.

Contact Me:

Skype add link: [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]
Kik: pulsegtagods
Phone (USA&Canada Only): +1 (347) 903-1502 (I allow buyers worldwide; if you are outside of the US and Canada use my site/Skype!)

NOTICE: If you contact me privately I will likely just tell you to go to our buy link as all buys must happen on the site ( [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] ). If you have questions simply make the ticket on the site ( [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] ) and ask in the instant messenger chat.

I will still add you on Skype, Kik, and take your texts but your fastest solution all around would just be to use the site ( [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] ).

[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

Also,

Last edited by pulse-kvs ; edited 7 times in total

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to pulse-kvs For This Useful Post:

nonadaptive (08-20-2017), clingy (08-18-2017), KyloCrux (08-11-2017), ReefyPuffs (08-10-2017), T0P (08-09-2017), XeCookie_ (08-09-2017), XeReviver (08-08-2017), FOV (08-08-2017), SigningOff (08-08-2017), Mikey (08-08-2017), JPB (08-08-2017), Lily (08-08-2017), prodigy (08-08-2017)
#2. Posted:
prodigy
Reputation Power: 1770
Motto: Livin life without limits.
Great seller and buyer don't hesitate to do business with him. vouch!!!
#3. Posted:
Mikey
  • All Time High
Reputation Power: 2006
Motto: aka MadMikeysModz
So you will buy the accounts of me?

I have 5 account atm as you can see them in my sticky underneath your sticky

can you let me know
#4. Posted:
pulse-kvs
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 133
Mikey wroteSo you will buy the accounts of me?

can you let me know

PM me what you want for them if I buy all 5 at once and I'll give you my offer.

Just include rank, cash, and unlocks and I'll determine if I like your offer.

If I don't hear from you I'll reach out later today.

EDIT: Bought 1 account so far off him went smoothly.

Last edited by pulse-kvs ; edited 1 time in total
#5. Posted:
Mikey
  • All Time High
pulse-kvs wrote
Mikey wroteSo you will buy the accounts of me?

can you let me know

PM me what you want for them if I buy all 5 at once and I'll give you my offer.

Just include rank, cash, and unlocks and I'll determine if I like your offer.

If I don't hear from you I'll reach out later today.

right ill pm you now
#6. Posted:
Reputation Power: 21
Roughly how many are you after? I'm debating if to buy the game so I can install to my RGH and I'll do a sh*t load of accounts for you! I can create accounts fast via xbox.com and I have a email generator that I can access all email address incase they need validating (most causes it doesn't)

Long story short, I already have the gta mods and chaotic360 (not sure if theres a tool on there to make it faster)
#7. Posted:
JPB
  • V5 Launch
Reputation Power: 59
Motto: Thanks to Luke for the gold and the help!
StickyDanker wroteRoughly how many are you after? I'm debating if to buy the game so I can install to my RGH and I'll do a sh*t load of accounts for you! I can create accounts fast via xbox.com and I have a email generator that I can access all email address incase they need validating (most causes it doesn't)

Long story short, I already have the gta mods and chaotic360 (not sure if theres a tool on there to make it faster)

He wants XB1 or PS4, lol.
#8. Posted:
Mikey
  • All Time High
Check your PM mate
#9. Posted:
Reputation Power: 20
pmed you
#10. Posted:
Reputation Power: 21
JPB wrote
StickyDanker wroteRoughly how many are you after? I'm debating if to buy the game so I can install to my RGH and I'll do a sh*t load of accounts for you! I can create accounts fast via xbox.com and I have a email generator that I can access all email address incase they need validating (most causes it doesn't)

He wants XB1 or PS4, lol.

Oh i thought it was linked xbox360 and xb1? my bad As BO2 is, but then again I only have BO2 as it came with my retail xbox..

OT - Sorry I can't be of service, but can't I still edit the stats? (aka if I use a friends XB1 can I join a game with my RGH? and did it that way? or is it a point blank no and they ain't on the same servers.