MusicLucki - OptionsPosted:

G-59
  • 5K Undisputed
Reputation Power: 42

Just discovered him today after editing and everything this dude does is fire, he's gonna become the next Playboi Carti but 50 times better
#2. Posted:
nonadaptive
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 134
Motto: Let's get to the point.
Lucki Eck$ aint gonna blow because of him using Aye before every line. He gets a fair amount of hate due to that but he is truly fire.

I've listened to him for about 2 and a half years now and I'd say my favorite hood song by him is bloodboy freestyle.

My favorite chill song is
#3. Posted:
G-59
  • 5K Undisputed
duckhunt wroteLucki Eck$ aint gonna blow because of him using Aye before every line. He gets a fair amount of hate due to that but he is truly fire.

I've listened to him for about 2 and a half years now and I'd say my favorite hood song by him is bloodboy freestyle.

so does Lil Uzi, Playboi buns says "wet" after every word so I think this dude has a good chance. He's def better than carti
#4. Posted:
nonadaptive
  • Vantage
Reputation Power: 134
Motto: Let's get to the point.
G-59 wrote
duckhunt wroteLucki Eck$ aint gonna blow because of him using Aye before every line. He gets a fair amount of hate due to that but he is truly fire.

so does Lil Uzi, Playboi buns says "wet" after every word so I think this dude has a good chance. He's def better than carti

Really broad statement since Carti created the soundcloud flow, Lucki won't blow up anytime soon. End of discussion.
#5. Posted:
G-59
  • 5K Undisputed
duckhunt wrote
G-59 wrote

Really broad statement since Carti created the soundcloud flow, Lucki won't blow up anytime soon. End of discussion.
but Carti is absolute garbage but Lucki's instrumentals and flow are reminiscent of Carti's, just with a better voice and better lyrics