GeneralHow did you guys find out about TTGPosted:

Reputation Power: 754
Motto: "No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world" ~Robin Williams
Hi guys just wondering how yous found this great site.
-I first found out about the site after my mate told me about it

The Following 1 User Say's Thank You to Hero For This Useful Post:

Xbox (04-30-2017)
#2. Posted:
ZTG
  • 5K Undisputed
Reputation Power: 577
Same as most, Call of Duty modded lobbies and people had their clan tags as 'TTG'
#3. Posted:
Motto: "No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world" ~Robin Williams
A guess that's the same with me as my mate told me about modded lobbies haha
#4. Posted:
Anhur
  • E3 2018
Reputation Power: 85
I was looking up "gold desert eagle on mw2" because i saw someone with it online, led me to TTG
#5. Posted:
Reputation Power: 42
I got here when Mw2 modding was huge, all the OG modders wave back in 2009 and up, it was sick lol those were the fun days when not a big amount of people were modding like now but yeah I signed up because I was trying to look for a challenge lobby I believe and also because I wanted to get infections for WaW lmao.
#6. Posted:
Mei wroteI was looking up "gold desert eagle on mw2" because i saw someone with it online, led me to TTG
nice man
#7. Posted:
Xraz wroteI got here when Mw2 modding was huge, all the OG modders wave back in 2009 and up, it was sick lol those were the fun days when not a big amount of people were modding like now but yeah I signed up because I was trying to look for a challenge lobby I believe and also because I wanted to get infections for WaW lmao.
haha just like me bro
#8. Posted:
NathanielKnowz
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 43
I found this website when i was lurking the interwebs for a mw2 challenge lobby xD
#9. Posted:
Reputation Power: 11
My mate found it looking for hacked lobby's and then he told me so yeah through a mate
#10. Posted:
Haha everybody is most likely to find it through modding:)