#1381. Posted:
Supervisor
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 3613
Motto: yes
Boulton wroteFor some reason bo1 account stats doesnt work for me when I click quick recovery

It does unlock all but doesnt change any prestige or rank

Any reason why?
I've had the same issue so i had to use a different tool temporarily for bo1. Whatevers the issue im sure it'll be fixed asap
#1382. Posted:
Boulton
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 1169
Motto: Here For a Good time, Not a Long Time! Travelling To See What's Out There
Supervisor wrote
Boulton wroteFor some reason bo1 account stats doesnt work for me when I click quick recovery

It does unlock all but doesnt change any prestige or rank

Any reason why?
I've had the same issue so i had to use a different tool temporarily for bo1. Whatevers the issue im sure it'll be fixed asap

Yeah hopefully man Haha
#1383. Posted:
-Simplicity
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 3806
Motto: PM me if you have any questions. | Chaotic360 Tool Seller.
Here's an update from ZZ9_x_iHaXoRZz.

If you guys would like to stay updated with the tool and would like to join the Discord there will be a link for that below.
discord.gg/edQHYGN
#1384. Posted:
Reputation Power: 7
Damn finally lol
#1385. Posted:
JokingGamer
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 4814
Motto: White shirt now red, my bloody nose Sleeping, you're on your tippy toes Creeping around like no one knows Think you're so criminal Bruises, on both my knees for you Don't say thank you or please I do what I want when I'm wanting
Jesus It's been a while
#1386. Posted:
Dads
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 42
This was a great tool when it worked for me. I've only had one problem with it and ever since I am unable to use the tool. I've received little help with the problem I've had, and each time I reach out for help they don't respond. Just a waste of money for something I cant use.
#1387. Posted:
JokingGamer
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 4814
Motto: White shirt now red, my bloody nose Sleeping, you're on your tippy toes Creeping around like no one knows Think you're so criminal Bruises, on both my knees for you Don't say thank you or please I do what I want when I'm wanting
Dads wroteThis was a great tool when it worked for me. I've only had one problem with it and ever since I am unable to use the tool. I've received little help with the problem I've had, and each time I reach out for help they don't respond. Just a waste of money for something I cant use.

feel free to message me anytime about problems and I'll get back ASAP
#1388. Posted:
ZZ9_x_iHaXoRZz
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 8811
Motto: Chaotic360 Owner
Dads wroteThis was a great tool when it worked for me. I've only had one problem with it and ever since I am unable to use the tool. I've received little help with the problem I've had, and each time I reach out for help they don't respond. Just a waste of money for something I cant use.

I've responded to all PM's you have you sent me. You asked me where the download link was and I shown you a screen cap where it was and a description on how to get it.
#1389. Posted:
Aspi
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 1267
Motto: Jasper JTAG/ Chaotic360/ AppNET
Hiya mate. Sent you a PM when you can get to it. Just interested in buying the tool
#1390. Posted:
TTG_INV_PLS_BRO
  • Rising Star
Reputation Power: 1028
This tool looks amazing. When I get my console I am gonna purchase this.