Only the following items are permitted:
- JTAG/RGH consoles
- Xbox retail consoles
- Xbox visual console mods such as cases
- Xbox controllers
- Xbox accessories
- Xbox retail games
- Xbox only capture cards
- Broken/RROD/banned Xbox retail consoles
Examples of items that are prohibited in this section:
- ISO disks
- Flashed drives
- Consoles with flashed drives
- Pre-loaded hard drives
- Developer "dev" Kits of any kind (including accessories)
- You may NOT list your payment methods. This is to be done when messaging through the PM/IM system.
- You must include picture or video proof of the item(s) you are selling. Prove that the item is as you describe it and display your TTG username in the image/video. Show any damage.
- Proof is to be displayed in your topic. Do not ask members to contact you off-site for proof.
- You must conduct all sales via TTG's private message or instant message system. Do not post off-site contact info (Skype, AIM, email, GTalk, Kik, phone, etc.) on your topic. TTG staff cannot take action in response to events that take place off-site.
- Include your country in the topic title. For example [US], [UK], [CA], etc.
- Do not post a link to your sale on another site such as Ebay, Craigslist, another forum site, etc.
- You are allowed to "bump" your topic if you have not made a post on it in seven days.
- Sellers should only post on their own topic to reply to questions/offers or bump if they have not posted in 7 days. Do not post about topic changes, tracking info, etc.
- Trades are allowed if all items involved are permitted for sale.
- You are NOT allowed to ask other members to vouch on your topic. Vouches are restricted for members who have used your services and wish to leave feedback regarding your service.
Info about Trusted Sellers and staff members
- Members with the Trusted Seller badge have been verified as trustworthy by administration and are held to very high standards. Their sales topics are also made "stickies" at the top of the section and they are allowed exceptions to some rules. Staff members have the same privileges.
- Trusted sellers are allowed to post a link to their website for sales, but the site must be ONLY for sales. The site must not contain other things such as forums, blogs, etc.
- There have been many cases of people impersonating TTG staff and Trusted Sellers with the intention of scamming. Before you buy anything, be sure you've confirmed the identity of the seller on TTG by messaging them here.
- Staff members will not contact you off-site (Skype, AIM, email, GTalk, etc.)
Other notes about the Marketplace
- If you have an issue with another member regarding a sale, send a PM to an administrator. DO NOT make a forum post about it. You can find a list of staff here.
- If you see posts that break the rules, please use the report button to help us keep the marketplace tidy and safe.
- If you have a question about the rules, please PM a staff member or post in the Ask the Staff section.