Edit 9-12-17 Please be aware now that games that in a set period of time Pre-Release demo, meaning the game has a beta/alpha that runs for a set amount of time, cannot be submitted for a full review. Please wait for the full release of the game before posting a review. Games in a developmental beta (PubG, DayZ, etc) are still available for review.
Post your own reviews here - If a review is good enough, and if the staff agree with it, it will be published as an official TTG Game Review.
Rules to follow if you want your review made official:
1. Users are permitted to copy only the manufacturers description of the game (synopsis).
2. You must have played the game.
3. All review parameters (gameplay/plot/graphics/controls/etc) must be your own words.
4. Reviews must contain a rating from 1 to 10 - again this must be your own rating.
5. All video games that contain a Story Mode/Campaign mode must have a Plot, if not then your review will be declined. The synopsis is not the plot!
6. You must provide example images/gameplay videos to back up your opinions when you are talking about the Graphics/Art of a game. This is to add more visualization to the review, instead of just having a review that says "Game looks really good".
We are looking to create a wide selection of game reviews - but we want our own, not the reviews of other sites. We would far prefer your own reviews (regardless of size/quality) over that of one which has been copied from another site.
WARNING: All reviews will be checked prior to use - Any official review that is found to be a copy and paste from another website will be deleted. Any user that is found to be stealing reviews from other sites repeatedly will be ignored as a future reviewer. While we will be checking these reviews before making any of them official, one may slip past our radar now and then.IF YOU SEE AN OFFICIAL REVIEW THAT HAS BEEN COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE THEN PM US WITH THE LINK TO THE ORIGINAL SOURCE AND WE WILL REMOVE IT AS AN OFFICIAL REVIEW.
*Note that this doesn't matter for unofficial reviews posted in this sticky.
Read before making a review :
Check HERE to see if a game has been reviewed before reviewing it, if it has been reviewed then don't post a review on that game.
Save a copy of your review in a notepad in case it gets declined.
You are only allowed to copy the Synopsis.
Browser games are not allowed to be reviewed
Games in an allotted time beta/alpha cannot be reviewed until their full release. Developmental alpha and beta reviews can still be submitted.
You are allowed to review a game that has already been done ONLY if the author has been suspended from the website, the new review must be better than the previous as well. If the user is inactive that does not give you the right to re-review a game.
Last edited by Halo ; edited 27 times in total
The Following 151 Users Say Thank You to Halo For This Useful Post: