#1081. Posted:
Mythusala
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 9
D3skstool wrote
Mythusala wrote
D3skstool wrote
illegaler wrote Well, the Lifetime Destiny 2 cheat that HoneyHacks (VoidCheaters) was selling has not been updated for 3 weeks.
Perhaps dev got bored with D2 already and quit updating it.
I believe the D2 cheats were released around December 20th of last year. It had a short lifetime of about 6 months.
The auto-updating feature of WZ and CW that was so confidently advertised when it was first released has been broken for a long time now, and support for it is practically non-existent.
The developers said they would add Vis check to the CW cheat, but they probably won't. This is very disappointing for those who believed their words and purchased the product.
Recently, updates have been slow and there have been many problems with the host server.
The D2 cheat is dead, but I'm hoping to see how long the WZ and CW updates will last lol.

Man all you do is stalk this thread and dislike people's posts on it, do you have that little to do in your life you sit here and spew shit?

If you're not happy, go use another provider and do something productive with your time.

It's **** like you who give the scene a bad name. You definitely were never commited. All you did was take the money and run like all the other wannabe tool makers lol...

Ah yes, both cod cheats still up and supported, grabbed all the money and ran...and kept supporting the cheat and closed it to new users to keep it undetected...Honeys a monster

When you pay for LIFETIME you pay for LIFETIME of the product, whether that be 6 months or 2 weeks you got EXACTLY what you paid for, just because you think you're entitled to more doesn't make you a victim lol

Take a hike.

All I see here is someone making excuses to justify their wrongs lol...
#1082. Posted:
D3skstool
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 2244
Reputation Power: 2244
Mythusala wrote
D3skstool wrote
Mythusala wrote
D3skstool wrote
illegaler wrote Well, the Lifetime Destiny 2 cheat that HoneyHacks (VoidCheaters) was selling has not been updated for 3 weeks.
I believe the D2 cheats were released around December 20th of last year. It had a short lifetime of about 6 months.
The auto-updating feature of WZ and CW that was so confidently advertised when it was first released has been broken for a long time now, and support for it is practically non-existent.
The developers said they would add Vis check to the CW cheat, but they probably won't. This is very disappointing for those who believed their words and purchased the product.
Recently, updates have been slow and there have been many problems with the host server.
The D2 cheat is dead, but I'm hoping to see how long the WZ and CW updates will last lol.

Man all you do is stalk this thread and dislike people's posts on it, do you have that little to do in your life you sit here and spew shit?

If you're not happy, go use another provider and do something productive with your time.

It's **** like you who give the scene a bad name. You definitely were never commited. All you did was take the money and run like all the other wannabe tool makers lol...

Ah yes, both cod cheats still up and supported, grabbed all the money and ran...and kept supporting the cheat and closed it to new users to keep it undetected...Honeys a monster

When you pay for LIFETIME you pay for LIFETIME of the product, whether that be 6 months or 2 weeks you got EXACTLY what you paid for, just because you think you're entitled to more doesn't make you a victim lol

Take a hike.

I haven't done a thing wrong, that's why I'm where I am and you're nobody. You can get off the thread now, maybe do something productive with your time

I'm gonna stop replying now myself, costs me more in my time to even read this and respond to you lol.
#1083. Posted:
mikelax63
  • V5 Launch
Reputation Power: 28
Mythusala wrote
mikelax63 wrote someone just ssaid to my comment about mty 2nd computer i could swap to by changing the hwid on the website so if the new person has my key they can use it

You have been here for 10 years yet you clearly haven't learned much lol......

care to explain why it wont work then? there's no difference between me swapping the hwid to my new computer and me reselling my key to someone else for their computer LOL
#1084. Posted:
Mythusala
  • Christmas!
mikelax63 wrote
Mythusala wrote
mikelax63 wrote someone just ssaid to my comment about mty 2nd computer i could swap to by changing the hwid on the website so if the new person has my key they can use it

care to explain why it wont work then? there's no difference between me swapping the hwid to my new computer and me reselling my key to someone else for their computer LOL

If you hve to ask others such a dumb question then you definitely shouldn't be messing with tools or tech lol...
#1085. Posted:
Mythusala
  • Resident Elite
D3skstool wrote
Mythusala wrote
D3skstool wrote
Mythusala wrote
D3skstool wrote

Take a hike.

I haven't done a thing wrong, that's why I'm where I am and you're nobody. You can get off the thread now, maybe do something productive with your time

I'm gonna stop replying now myself, costs me more in my time to even read this and respond to you lol.

Still trying to justify something that isn't there lol. Sad world you live in...
#1086. Posted:
mikelax63
  • Prospect
Mythusala wrote
mikelax63 wrote
Mythusala wrote

If you hve to ask others such a dumb question then you definitely shouldn't be messing with tools or tech lol...
wow dude what a answer, top notch let me tell ya lol
#1087. Posted:
Mythusala
  • Resident Elite
mikelax63 wrote
Mythusala wrote
mikelax63 wrote
Mythusala wrote

wow dude what a answer, top notch let me tell ya lol

Ask a dumb question get a dumb answer...
#1088. Posted:
Monkeyboyxxx
Reputation Power: 0
yoooo isi t working for you guys??
#1089. Posted:
What do you mean by working for you? Are you talking about Cold War or Warzone? What is your problem. Please be more specific if you require assistance.
#1090. Posted:
TopFroBoy
Reputation Power: 37
Reputation Power: 37
Tbh I have been having a blast with the both menus can't wait to see what the feature call of duty game maybe more features but yeah no problem here you guys keep up the good work haters everywhere lol