Dm me
#692. Posted:
Redwood88
Reputation Power: 1
Reputation Power: 1
LouieIsItalian wrote
Redwood88 wrote
LouieIsItalian wrote
xXxStevenxXx wrote Huge lack of support but they are aware and working in it according to there telegram

Still not working after their "update". What a joke, $200+ WASTED!

Works fine for me, sounds like a you problem. A large majority of people complaining about this tool don't seem to have much common sense as to running the program. They expect the devs to spoonfeed them everything from installing to using the program. But again, most of buying are not exactly the brightest if we need to buy a hack to do well on a video game lol

Edit: for those complaining & crying they cannot see the menu, maybe you have it hidden? The INS button on your keyboard is what turns the menu on/off. I've found out that was the issue for a few users. Most of the time if something doesnt work, just toy with it by yourself & you will figure it out

Seems like the dev has a burner TTG account lol. If you used your self-touted genius brain, you would've saw I said I've been buying and using cheats from Void for a long time. I only started encountering issues after using their HWID spoofer.

Im an actual purchaser of the hack, and while yes I agree the support is not the most responsive, this hack has been the only one for warzone that has been undetectable so far. Granted you dont act like an idiot using it. I've never ran into an issue running, using, or installing it apart from waiting for updates when Activision puts out a new patch. So its defs a you problem or you have hardware issues.
#693. Posted:
Lquee
Reputation Power: 0
Are you still able to purchase with card ? Please let me know before I get the sellix pro account for no reason lol
#694. Posted:
Avihs
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 100
Lquee wrote Are you still able to purchase with card ? Please let me know before I get the sellix pro account for no reason lol

This cheat stopped working with the recent update, many purchasers on other sites are claiming to have been ripped off recently. They haven't posted anything in Telegram, Discord or on their posts for a while, not even to mention the latest update.

I'd advise against buying this right now.
#695. Posted:
WFAF
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 546
Motto: Almost all account sales - reputable seller - PM me
Reputation Power: 546
Sludge wrote
Lquee wrote Are you still able to purchase with card ? Please let me know before I get the sellix pro account for no reason lol

This cheat stopped working with the recent update, many purchasers on other sites are claiming to have been ripped off recently. They haven't posted anything in Telegram, Discord or on their posts for a while, not even to mention the latest update.

I'm assuming your talking about WZ?

Cold War was updated and works spot on.
#696. Posted:
Avihs
  • Blind Luck
WatchingFromAFar wrote
Sludge wrote

I'm assuming your talking about WZ?

Cold War was updated and works spot on.

No, I'm talking about Cold War.
#697. Posted:
Lquee
Well damn I tried to get the bitcoin version last night and it took my payment and than said they were sold out and now no-one is getting back to me ofcourse should have posted here first ffs lol
#698. Posted:
Avihs
  • Challenger
Lquee wrote Well damn I tried to get the bitcoin version last night and it took my payment and than said they were sold out and now no-one is getting back to me ofcourse should have posted here first ffs lol

You're about the 5th person across different sites that has said exactly that.

Sorry that happened to you.

But then you got random people coming in here still vouching which is weird, sus and just a slap in the face.
#699. Posted:
Lquee
And do they have a discord?? I didn't even know that couldn't find much for getting in touch with them
#700. Posted:
Lquee
Damn that sucks. I don't know how to directly reply to your l
Post I'm new and on my phone lol. Either way though like you said there is so many mixed opinions from people saying it was fine so I thought I would give it a shot so it sucks to spend 200 for nothing and no support to talk to about it.