#481. Posted:
-BlaZzer-
  • TTG Senior
Reputation Power: 94
Reputation Power: 94
Happy_Lobbies wrote Carefully consider before coming to this provider, support is a mess, they have lied about their *previous* detection, as well as have false information in their post relating to the cheat. Very disappointed in this provider, I expect better. They can't even tell you to "reread" something Bc apparently they're so busy. Not to mention they use a program to communicate that leaves you vulnerable to fall victim to scams.

If they treat me like this, then...
gator cheats was good ,i wish he did a cold war cheat
#482. Posted:
XeGecko
Reputation Power: 1
-BlaZzer- wrote
Happy_Lobbies wrote Carefully consider before coming to this provider, support is a mess, they have lied about their *previous* detection, as well as have false information in their post relating to the cheat. Very disappointed in this provider, I expect better. They can't even tell you to "reread" something Bc apparently they're so busy. Not to mention they use a program to communicate that leaves you vulnerable to fall victim to scams.

gator cheats was good ,i wish he did a cold war cheat

you only get scammed if ur a moron... not to be rude but that is what it comes down to

research before u spend 85 + hahaha
#483. Posted:
D3skstool
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 2209
Reputation Power: 2209

Nothing was lied about, the cheat wasn't detected, people abusing a feature got themselves banned for abusing it.

As a result we temporarily removed that feature and will be adding it back with warnings before the user can use the feature.

Yes we utilize Telegram while we build our site, however if people put in a little effort on their own and followed our directions of going to VoidCheaters.com to get the proper links to purchase etc they wouldn't have an issue. If people lack the ability to read things thoroughly and end up getting bamboozled by someone on a telegram chat I can't help them, people need to take responsibility for their own choices and not blame us if they fall victim to a scam of someone impersonating us.

Use a bit of common sense and don't throw your money at something if you aren't sure, period.

We are working on new support systems with our site that will better help our users, regardless we have given the users %99 of the tools they need to help themselves, however majority of people would rather come slander a post because they didn't get a response within an hour rather then put in a bit of effort themselves.

For those of you needing support I will get to you and I apologize for the delay, we have had more than 1 curveball thrown at us and we are adapting and dealing with things as they come.

D3skstool
#484. Posted:
CarsonMods
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 1005
ZOMBIES XP HOST

this is also lied about, the tool does not have the XP Multipliers.
#485. Posted:
Island
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 1277
Motto: Best tools on market! :)
Reputation Power: 1277
CarsonMods wrote ZOMBIES XP HOST

this is also lied about, the tool does not have the XP Multipliers.

If you read what the tool has it'll tell you that it doesn't have that. It never said anything about multiplayers lol. You can assume XP HOST means that, but it was really meant for when timescale was a thing and hasn't been edited since
#486. Posted:
RibalVbucks
Reputation Power: 0
Bought a couple days ago, received my key as soon as my purchase went through. The mod menu has loaded 10/10 times no issues with the menu or key, definitely will be purchasing again soon!
#487. Posted:
akliaot110
I bought the bocw lifetime package and was suspended for no reasonI have filled in three copies of loader suspension appropriate form, but no response has been received. I bought bocw lifetime. Why should I crack it?Now I want to apply for a refund. I'm very tired. How can I apply for a refund or contact them?
#488. Posted:
XeGecko
  • Christmas!
Took 19 days to get account banned
Dropping 25 kills plus every search and destroy game
Zombie rank was 850 global and I unlocked zombie dark matter
Pretty sure it was a manual ban and not a detection with that being said do I need to purchase the spoofer and spoof before I buy cod again
I have never been hwid banned before and idk if it means anything but I run raid 0 and I read something about that making it harder to track files ... pls help someone
#489. Posted:
Seed
  • Mind Charity
Reputation Power: 1776
Motto: hihihi
Reputation Power: 1776
*edit*
Seemed like a good menu but looking at all the reviews it would probably be best to buy a different tool....

Last edited by Seed ; edited 2 times in total
#490. Posted:
CarsonMods
this has to best the worst menu and support I have ever seen.

DO NOT BUY YOU WILL NOT GET ANY SUPPORT!