#201. Posted:
Uptown
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 27
Honest opinion, take it from someone that has been on this site for quite awhile and have witnessed many sellers come and go.

I have dealt with Gator since 2018. I recently came and read his two stickied threads, and many of you have shown 'suspicion' of him. First, it's great to be weary because the reality is this kind of business has always had a sketchy side. I wanted to see if your suspicions hold true.

To test this, today I went on the given website and order a package. I sent an affirmation email and received a reply in two minutes. From affirmation email to package delivered was around 2.14 hours.

I'm not claiming his service is "perfect", but I have yet to deal with a "perfect" seller. They have a life just as much as we do. While deliverance of package my vary ( yes, this happens frequently on many sellers. It's business. ) give the opportunity of patience.

Please PM if you have any questions about my experience
#202. Posted:
3CH
  • Summer 2020
Reputation Power: 89
Uptown wroteHonest opinion, take it from someone that has been on this site for quite awhile and have witnessed many sellers come and go.

I have dealt with Gator since 2018. I recently came and read his two stickied threads, and many of you have shown 'suspicion' of him. First, it's great to be weary because the reality is this kind of business has always had a sketchy side. I wanted to see if your suspicions hold true.

To test this, today I went on the given website and order a package. I sent an affirmation email and received a reply in two minutes. From affirmation email to package delivered was around 2.14 hours.

I'm not claiming his service is "perfect", but I have yet to deal with a "perfect" seller. They have a life just as much as we do. While deliverance of package my vary ( yes, this happens frequently on many sellers. It's business. ) give the opportunity of patience.

Yeah, take it from the guy that's dealt with him since he was Pulse, lol. and stole a bunch of people's money for GTAV.
What's your word supposed to mean as opposed to the 30 accounts on this SINGLE thread that say he is untrustworthy, or his other threads.
His service may not be "perfect", and you're correct most are not. But his is abysmal, an embarrassment to most people who want to ACTUALLY be trusted sellers on this site. The ones that actually still give TTG a chance. Very clearly, Gator takes advantage of either who he knows or how much money he throws around knowing there is zero consequences to his actions. He literally has people make dummy accounts here and elsewhere to leave fake reviews and then "rewards" them with time on his products.
Honestly, defending him at this point is a disservice to people who come here and see his thread thinking they're paying for a product they'll get in any manner of a decent time. Telling people to avoid this seller is the smartest and kindest thing to do at this point. But do you.

Last edited by 3CH ; edited 1 time in total
#203. Posted:
Uptown
  • Gold Member
3CH wrote
Uptown wroteHonest opinion, take it from someone that has been on this site for quite awhile and have witnessed many sellers come and go.

Yeah, take it from the guy that's dealt with him since he was Flew, lol. and stole a bunch of people's money for GTAV.
What's your word supposed to mean as opposed to the 30 accounts on this SINGLE thread that say he is untrustworthy, or his other threads.
His service may not be "perfect", and you're correct most are not. But his is abysmal, an embarrassment to most people who want to ACTUALLY be trusted sellers on this site. The ones that actually still give TTG a chance. Very clearly, Gator takes advantage of either who he knows or how much money he throws around knowing there is zero consequences to his actions. He literally has people make dummy accounts here and elsewhere to leave fake reviews and then "rewards" them with time on his products.
Honestly, defending him at this point is a disservice to people who come here and see his thread thinking they're paying for a product they'll get in any manner of a decent time. Telling people to avoid this seller is the smartest and kindest thing to do at this point. But do you.

Agree to disagree. I can only go by my experience to which I documented. If you would like to delve into my experience I have no problem discussing it. I just feel the fact that the owner of this site gave Gator the approval of trusted seller and he has continued to do business is a good thing. Maybe your quarrel lies with Admins/Mods of this site. I would not believe that they would keep a scammer/liar on the site or allow a stickied thread to remain and his badge kept.
#204. Posted:
GG
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 2778
Motto: Road to 3k rep.
There's literally no need to post on this.

Pretty much all his services shut down and he's been inactive for weeks!

Thread needs removing from sticky
#205. Posted:
islandfarms
  • Blind Gifter
Reputation Power: 476
Motto: You'll either love me or hate me. Don't be afraid to speak your mind.
GG wroteThere's literally no need to post on this.

Actually he's bringing it back in the coming weeks. As well he has aimbot up for sale currently. He just brought it all back, if you bothered to look at his website. (Not saying I'd buy from him with all the negative feedback.) but it is for sale currently.
#206. Posted:
GG
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 2778
Motto: Road to 3k rep.
islandfarms wrote
GG wroteThere's literally no need to post on this.

Actually he's bringing it back in the coming weeks. As well he has aimbot up for sale currently. He just brought it all back, if you bothered to look at his website. (Not saying I'd buy from him with all the negative feedback.) but it is for sale currently.

I get you bro!

I'd personally not buy his aimbot, I purchased 3 months once and had to wait 1-2 days just for a reply and it isn't the best aimbot!

I purchased gta level 100, waited around a month with no reply's so I issued a refund!

Also purchased platinum SMG's and had to wait something like a month or 2 again! But he did finally get back to me to give me a refund and gave me a free service for the delays!

He is 100% legit, but you gotta be very patient
#207. Posted:
Flawless_Champs
Reputation Power: 1
GatorCheats for Modern Warfare has been discontinued. Here is a message from GatorCheats.

In May 2020, Activision Blizzard's attorneys contacted me via a Cease and Desist letter. Considering this event, I decided to act on my already pending decision to close all sales to new customers for my product relating to Modern Warfare and Warzone.

In September 2020, Activision Blizzard's attorneys had another Cease and Desist letter hand delivered to me by who I assume was a PI, considering he knew my family members by name and made a point to showcase that he did.

Also in September 2020, I received very clear communication in a follow up from Activision Blizzard's attorneys communicating that they would litigate (file a law suit against me) if I didn't comply with continuation of stopped sales as well as a complete stoppage of interaction with and updating of any products related to their client's products.

It has been made clear that stopping sales to new customers is not enough, and as much as I love my customers, I love my family more. I cannot afford to litigate with this company, and I have a responsibility to my family as the only individual with income to not dive into avoidable lawsuits that I cannot afford to participate in.

I have already stopped selling products including upgrades related to Activision Blizzard's products.

I will hereby never create, test, or update products related to products owned by Activision Blizzard.

I urge all my customers to not seek out products related to products owned by Activision Blizzard from alternative sources, especially since Activision Blizzard is contacting or likely will contact said sources.

I hope that, since nearly all of you got 5 or more months of usage, that you feel you got your money's worth. Either way, I will be looking to offer swaps from this product to other options in the extremely near future.

I am glad that this lasted 11 months, but the lifetime of this product has come to an end.

Here are images form the Telegram Group & Discord;

https://i.imgur.com/oTiw6GF.png
https://i.imgur.com/Wjtdv3J.png
https://i.imgur.com/M8ztwOJ.png

Last edited by Flawless_Champs ; edited 1 time in total
#208. Posted:
XBL-AB
  • V5 Launch
Reputation Power: 201
RIP lifetime users lol
#209. Posted:
Flawless_Champs
Reputation Power: 1
XBL-AB wroteRIP lifetime users lol

Indeed, it was a good run for this, 11 months undetected. 3000+ Members gone for MW.
#210. Posted:
Uptown
  • 2 Million
Explains a lot. Hate to see it happen to him.