#31. Posted:
beavor123
Reputation Power: 0
Paid yesterday morning did one time and went offline, still waiting on 9 more. has not made any attempt in contacting me.
#32. Posted:
Vlog
  • TTG Natural
Reputation Power: 2392
beavor123 wrotePaid yesterday morning did one time and went offline, still waiting on 9 more. has not made any attempt in contacting me.

Should definitely be weary with people who are new to the site/ don't have many posts or an avatar lmao.
#33. Posted:
BDZ
  • Fairy Master
Reputation Power: 1550
beavor123 wrotePaid yesterday morning did one time and went offline, still waiting on 9 more. has not made any attempt in contacting me.

Here's a working GTA5 Money glitch to do if you own a Arcade,Bunker and Mobile Operations Center

youtu.be/NTL-DseZ6Uk
#34. Posted:
beavor123
Vlog wrote

Should definitely be weary with people who are new to the site/ don't have many posts or an avatar lmao.

Yes, i am aware. It's not about the money. 10 bucks isn't anything, but just the decency to not take something from someone.
#35. Posted:
Jay2x
Reputation Power: 2
I just recently got put in bad sports, bc of this so i would have to make another account and some how get the act 2 again but ill send you the money back my apologize
#36. Posted:
beavor123
Jay2x wroteI just recently got put in bad sports, bc of this so i would have to make another account and some how get the act 2 again but ill send you the money back my apologize

You should maybe make people aware of this and not just go ghost when this happens.
#37. Posted:
Jay2x
i couldn't really say anything , i have personal problems with family going on as well & i work so i didn't mean it in anyway. if so ... im sorry
#38. Posted:
Jay2x
i refunded buyers money , i do apologize for all the inconvenience !
#39. Posted:
beavor123
Seller refunded money. thanks again
#40. Posted:
Jay2x
Repost!!!!! back online doing lobbies as we speak