#201. Posted:
GatorCheats
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 22
Motto: Order @ GatorCheats.com
xEnvyMods wroteI ordered about five hours ago. just be patient

As posted before, but it seems you already understand and are being patient, thanks:

Keep in mind that I deliver manually when I am online on my daily "shift" that I spend on the PC per day, which is 8 hours. 5 out of 7 days, Hal is with me helping, otherwise just me.

This product is manually delivered since we do 2 waves of checks and also deliver in waves to help prevent detection.

No one will ever wait for more than 24 hours for delivery, likely no more than 12 ever. Just to keep in mind.

I am currently delivering the MW from last night until now, for example.
#202. Posted:
GatorCheats
  • Trusted Seller
MG33_ wroteMW recovery services when??

Whenever they are safe and ready! I won't take sales until all testing is done.
#203. Posted:
HecticAtom
  • Resident Elite
Reputation Power: 8
purchased, waiting for reply <3
#204. Posted:
LouieIsItalian
Reputation Power: 7
Waiting on delivery, can't wait to try it out!
#205. Posted:
schlumped
Reputation Power: 0
Vouch for Gator, I did receive the product within 24 hours. Took me a little while to get it going but it is working very well now. No ban yet, on a new account closet hacking for 3 days. I cant speak for the people who rage hack but apparently they are fine aswell & some people in the discord have been on since the release & they have had no bans either. Quality stuff, worth the wait. Don't go for the people on other forums insta-delivering with a ban in 1 day.
#206. Posted:
GatorCheats
  • Trusted Seller
Delivering the recent orders now. Will be delivering constantly and quickly throughout all of today.
#207. Posted:
idealized1
Reputation Power: 0
I'm giving this until the end of day or I'm opening a charge back on pay pal. This is way too long.
#208. Posted:
Borderlands69
  • Powerhouse
Reputation Power: 23
I got mine instantly lol idk why people complain you do realize he's probably the only one doing this I feel like people are just making gator look bad
#209. Posted:
Petite
  • Sensei
Reputation Power: 13074
Motto: I may love you..
Borderlands69 wroteI got mine instantly lol idk why people complain you do realize he's probably the only one doing this I feel like people are just making gator look bad
he's had delivery issues in the past
#210. Posted:
GatorCheats
  • Trusted Seller
Petite wrote
Borderlands69 wroteI got mine instantly lol idk why people complain you do realize he's probably the only one doing this I feel like people are just making gator look bad
he's had delivery issues in the past

Please remember that just because a customer is complaining about how long they have waited, that does not mean they have actually waited a long time or that I have missed my ETA with them.

I advertise that I deliver all MW emails within 24 hours, and I do. I usually deliver them much sooner but the 24 hour ETA is just to give me a massive amount of padding. Obviously, during the day when I am awake and on my PC, it's easy for me to deliver them right after I get the payment.

The user complaining above bought before I went to sleep so they have waited overnight, and now I am online to deliver to them. Their complaints and threats of a chargeback are not an indication that they have been wronged, it's rather an indication that they are impatient and don't respect the ETAs that I advertise for my business.

It can be argued that up to 24 hours is too long for an email delivery, however I feel that because I advertise it can take up to 24 hours for delivery, I should have that grace period to get the delivery handled before threats are made.

Last edited by GatorCheats ; edited 4 times in total