I apologize to those who have waited recently for deliveries.
Ever since the last GTA V update, GTA V PC services have become incredibly time consuming to do safely.
What used to take 15 minutes, now takes at least 2 hours. Rockstar completely changed their anti cheating systems and the following occurred:
1. Every public GTA V PC mod menu is now completely useless. This is a fact. There is absolutely no public GTA V PC mod menu that can do recovery options that won't cause you a ban or isn't detected. Don't believe me? Name one. I won't even report your post for advertising. You can't name a UD safe GTA V PC menu that is public. They are all gone. PX was the last one, it put up a good fight, and it's gone now.
2. Every public GTA V PC service either will get you banned OR will take forever. To my knowledge, we are the only ones right now who can do GTA V PC cash safely which is why everyone is flocking to us. PX used to be able to do UD cash until about 4-5 days ago, so their menu users were running good services, but PX got detected since then and all those services caused a ban, even the ones done during the PX UD period, which sucks and we feel for those who went to those services.
I'm not saying "poor us" or trying to excuse my inaction here on TTG. I'm just trying to explain why I have 41 pages of flawless reviews on this thread, then the last 2 are on fire (not in a good way).
It's because we are getting X amount of PC sales a day, and only have time to complete Y amount, which is usually less. It's a terrible situation and it's getting out of control.
The action I will immediately take:
1. I am going to change my GTA V PC service cash amounts today. It will be lower cash, same price. This way we can get through orders easier and also this change is needed considering we are currently the only GTA V PC service not causing bans.
2. I am going to hire as many IRL helpers as I can. They will come to my house and help do GTA V PC services at my house using laptops I just bought today. That way they can't leak my menu.
3. I am going to start being more present with GTA V PC menu deliveries. All of them are already done, but I will be sure my customers know they have my support and my partner for the menu also gets it to keep it UD as often as possible. We may also drop the non-recovery menu from new sales.
1. Rusk was delivered to on Aug 29. We didn't deliver because of his posts here, that was just a few days after we delivered all GTA V PC menus and we had an exchange with him a bit prior about his dispute, he said he wouldn't close, so we trusted him and delivered a few days later (Aug 29).
2. Spencer we are offering a refund.
3. 2-step got a refund on Aug 30.