DO YOU THINK I SHOULD GET IT COVERED OR JUST LEAVE IT??

YES
35.71% (5 votes)
NO
64.29% (9 votes)

Total Votes: 14

GeneralGot a new tattoo and wanna cover it up alreadyPosted:

Mikey
  • Rated Awesome
Reputation Power: 18771
Motto: https://www.youtube.com/c/MikeysGainz
[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

Was funny the first 15 minutes I felt dizzy asf and asked him to stop lmao, the guys were saying how tf he gonna do 14 hours hahaha. I only had breakfast but didn't have any sugar, so I eat some Mars bars and cokes and was fine for the rest of the day, and the following day I did 8 hours without any problems. Already booked in to crack on with my sleeve in June and can't wait

Here is a free meme for everyone...

The girl the tattooist choose is a makeup blogger lol, and big on Instagram. But we didn't know who she was nor didn't anyone else lmaoo. I agreed to the picture as I thought it would look sik for a tattoo, and I was right it does. I only found out who this chick was because my gf said she knows her, and she followers her on insta ffs. She was not happy at all about it, but I couldn't care less tbh, as long as it looks dope asf who cares haha. I just said to the missus, ''If you think about it, that's not what she naturally looks like lol, that's when shes caked in makeup, and fake lips etc, so in a way, it ain't her But my whole arm will be covered anyways, so maybe wont be so obvious lol, as of now i only have a lion and the chick. Aways what you guys think ?

DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHO SHE IS FROM LOOKING AT MY TATT?

DO YOU THINK I SHOULD GET IT COVERED OR JUST LEAVE IT??

Last edited by Mikey ; edited 2 times in total

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mikey For This Useful Post:

Jay (05-04-2019), Federation (04-22-2019), ztekc0r (04-21-2019), Zesri (04-21-2019), Brigand (04-21-2019)
#2. Posted:
Taylor
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 3389
Yeah, we've all seen this everywhere on the internet. I'm sure 10 seconds on Pinterest and you can find a few variations of the same tattoo.
#3. Posted:
ztekc0r
  • Summer 2019
Reputation Power: 2420
The lion is amazing btw and judging from the lip piercing it kinda looks like Marilyn Monroe?
#4. Posted:
Mikey
  • Rated Awesome
r0cketz wroteThe lion is amazing btw and judging from the lip piercing it kinda looks like Marilyn Monroe?

Thank you, and no its not
#5. Posted:
Reputation Power: 3628
Looks dope asf man.
#6. Posted:
Matthew-
  • E3 2018
Reputation Power: 914
Looks good bud.
#7. Posted:
Reputation Power: 3256
get it removed cause tattoos are degenerate
#8. Posted:
Reputation Power: 5807
I think it looks cool don't cover it up.

You probably like it and only want to cover it up because your girl is jelly and found out that girl was a instagram personality or whatever.
#9. Posted:
Maze
  • Winter 2018
Reputation Power: 7680
Motto: All Time High Monthly Posts achieved in June 2018. jukly forever. #BanC4
I wanna know the real reason you want to get it covered up, because like I've said the art is great, the lines and shadowing are amazing.
#10. Posted:
Mikey
  • Rated Awesome
Maze wroteI wanna know the real reason you want to get it covered up, because like I've said the art is great, the lines and shadowing are amazing.

The reason is I now have a make up blogger on my arm. Every girl that sees my arm is just gonna take piss out of me?