#11. Posted:
Federation
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 1139
Motto: Don't be a follower be a leader. The Federation control everything! Add me on TTG, you're all my friends! Hit me up if you ever want to game with me on PS4 or XB1.
OMG yes! I'm not a morning person mostly but when I wake up in the morning I still feel kinda sleepy so usually I drink coffee it helps a lot I make sure it's strong so I get the boost I need.
#12. Posted:
C4
  • Discord Elite
Reputation Power: 8941
Motto: #BanMaze
A shower usually helps me when I wake up feeling groggy
#13. Posted:
Mikey
  • TTG Veteran
Reputation Power: 22081
Motto: https://www.youtube.com/c/MikeysGainz
Yeah i feel shit lol, i have to jump in the shower, and have a coffee and im good
#14. Posted:
perc
  • Fairy Master
Reputation Power: 736
Yeah always it sucks though because I have insomnia
#15. Posted:
Vapes
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 79
Yea sometimes biut some tea will always help to boot me up for the day
#16. Posted:
-Jord
  • Retired Staff
Reputation Power: 5606
Could be down to dehydration or even Vitamin D deficiency. If it's constant get a blood test done at your GP and they will check to see if your vitamin levels are healthy, I've had this in the past and the problem was solved with a course of intense vitamins
#17. Posted:
SpaceJamss
  • Challenger
Reputation Power: 10
-Jord wroteCould be down to dehydration or even Vitamin D deficiency. If it's constant get a blood test done at your GP and they will check to see if your vitamin levels are healthy, I've had this in the past and the problem was solved with a course of intense vitamins

I know everyones body is different, but vitamins specifically did you start taking to notice a difference? I've been shopping around trying to find the best ones out of the junk.
#18. Posted:
-Jord
  • Retired Staff
Reputation Power: 5606
SpaceJamss wrote
-Jord wroteCould be down to dehydration or even Vitamin D deficiency. If it's constant get a blood test done at your GP and they will check to see if your vitamin levels are healthy, I've had this in the past and the problem was solved with a course of intense vitamins

I know everyones body is different, but vitamins specifically did you start taking to notice a difference? I've been shopping around trying to find the best ones out of the junk.

I was showing mild Vit D deficiency when they took a sample of my blood, I was constantly tired and getting colds ect..
I just went to a health store and got Vitamin D supplements, I usually take them through the winter when the sun isn't strong enough and I don't really deal with the 'sluggishness' anymore
#19. Posted:
Extatic
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 473
Aww i wish i was a morning person. But I struggle to get up for work on the daily. Im more of a stay up all night weekender lol
#20. Posted:
Xbox
  • Grand Master
Reputation Power: 7779
A good shower or just wiping your face off in the morning along with some breakfast