#121. Posted:
BFella
Reputation Power: 0
This man is the best and most legit cheat provider that there is, no competition. He replies within minutes, fixes bugs with an hour, updates his cheat within an hour of game updates and even adds features to an existing cheat, FOR FREE!!!! Amazing all around guy.
#122. Posted:
GOT_BAKED
  • TTG Senior
Reputation Power: 77
GatorCheats is 100% legit. His mod menu is one of the best I have ever seen! And to top it off his customer service is phenomenal! Highly recommend purchasing from Gator! ~swg6179
#123. Posted:
PlagueViews
Reputation Power: 0
His processing was behind in the beginning I cant lie I thought I was robbed. Once it got to around 30hrs he got back to me, explained the backup, and when I was sent the program, key, and discord, I saw exactly why he was backed up.
The cheat is amazing. Super simple design(Very user friendly). Very easy to install, And to top it off. its not an arm and a leg!!!

The mod menu id give it a 10/10 due to how easy it was to set up/use.
The customer support id give a 10/10 as even though he was backed up he explained it, and issued an extra week.
The processing speed was slow and I cannot rate it as I do know he is working on it strongly.

All in all, I think the purchase was worth it. Iv seen tons of people selling menus but this one stuck out to me. Not only did I actually receive it, But it ACTUALLY works and is fun

I might need to try his fortnite hacks out sometime!
-SuperTripps
#124. Posted:
XeX_Brandon
  • Prospect
Reputation Power: 27
I thought the purchasing was automatic... says order is pending?
#125. Posted:
GatorCheats
  • Challenger
Reputation Power: 16
XeX_Brandon wroteI thought the purchasing was automatic... says order is pending?

Don't worry. You didn't get charged $0.01. Orders can be made free now while I approve them, then you get charged when I approve you and authorize you.

EDIT: Done.

Last edited by GatorCheats ; edited 1 time in total
#126. Posted:
Narco
  • The Robin
Reputation Power: 108
Merry Christmas Stay Safe
#127. Posted:
XeX_Brandon
  • Prospect
Waiting on delivery I have PM'd, texted, and emailed waiting for response.

Last edited by XeX_Brandon ; edited 2 times in total
#128. Posted:
GatorCheats
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 16
XeX_Brandon wroteWaiting on delivery I have PM'd, texted, and emailed waiting for response.

I'll approve your order now. Sorry about that, just have to be careful now that we are lifetime only.
#129. Posted:
XeX_Brandon
  • Christmas!
GatorCheats wrote
XeX_Brandon wroteWaiting on delivery I have PM'd, texted, and emailed waiting for response.

I'll approve your order now. Sorry about that, just have to be careful now that we are lifetime only.

I'm able to download now but cannot inject as it says no active subscription when trying to login through the loader program.
#130. Posted:
Uptown
  • V5 Launch
UPDATED REVIEW:

For those wondering about purchasing here is an updated review/vouch of the services that GatorCheats provides.

I have personally put over $300.00 into his cheat and can say easily it is the best one for the price and also the SAFEST one currently. I have used the menu for over a month and as of right now haven't been banned. If you are looking for a quality menu ( PC only ) it would be smart to go with GatorCheats.

However, as time has gone by I can tell it seems to get harder and harder to actually communicate with him or his support staff. Even though the site claims automatic delivery don't count on it.

In short, great menu ,but greatly lacking in customer support and response time. If you are okay with waiting then by all means go for it ,but if you are expecting something immediately then you might be out of luck.

UPDATE 2.0: Much respect for Gator and his business. He recognized the problems and aimed to fix them in appropriate manner and also informed everyone that needed to know. At this point, it's simple. Buy from him.

Last edited by Uptown ; edited 1 time in total