TwitchWelcome to Blackout *Beta Giveaway*Posted:

SuperVegeta
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 10
Hey guys come chill as we slay some competition in blackout 4, i also have 3 codes to giveaway so come join the fun at [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]
#2. Posted:
Loke
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 437
Motto: FPS Veteran 11+ Years
isnt the beta free for everyone today?
#3. Posted:
Couser
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 7481
Cool stream bro I've just give you a follow and out notifications on so I'll be giving you a watch the next time your on. What games are you normally streaming?
#4. Posted:
SuperVegeta
  • Christmas!
Usually i stream fortnite but atm i am streaming far cry 5 and also i just got dragonball xenoverse 2 back so will be streaming that as well. Thanks again for the follow guys it truly means alot to me especially suffering with anxiety its cery hard putting my face on cam but i do my best
#5. Posted:
Nola
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 6036
Motto: Hellboy#6662
SuperVegeta wroteUsually i stream fortnite but atm i am streaming far cry 5 and also i just got dragonball xenoverse 2 back so will be streaming that as well. Thanks again for the follow guys it truly means alot to me especially suffering with anxiety its cery hard putting my face on cam but i do my best

I'll give you a follow, I enjoy watching Fortnite streams
#6. Posted:
SuperVegeta
  • Christmas!
Awesome man i will put out on here when im live next, got the flu atm so feeling down in the dumps aha