Generalwhos the go to guy for clothes/shoes on here?Posted:

GBC
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 180
whos the go to guy for clothes/shoes on here?
#2. Posted:
-M0B
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 150
Motto: * B O E * Brother's Over Everything * "Catch me slipping goin wit a smile like I'm Pac" ~ Road To 1k rainmaker//200 Rep// Post on my wall for rep (_)
I think Axios sells clothing? Not to sure tho
#3. Posted:
Rock
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 137
Motto: Humble. Post on my wall for rep.
Just get on selfridges if you're after branded stuff
#4. Posted:
VOPS
  • Gold Member +
Reputation Power: 69
Motto: This a rollie not a stopwatch, ish don't ever stop. Gold gifter achieved!! Next stop 1K post and 100 Rep+ :)
Axios has a few nice shirts, I'm not sure about shoes though
#5. Posted:
Tom
  • Ninja
Reputation Power: 2376
Skates

He's been on the market for selling clothing for over a year and is great with fashion.

Axios is good too but keep in mind he just started in this area.
#6. Posted:
JuiceWRLD
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 16
Motto: Boolin | Road to 50 rep & 1k post
You can download a App called StockX has everything you can either bid or just pay cash for the thing you want, i recently wasted 5k on 2 pairs of OFF x White Collab
#7. Posted:
Rock
  • Gold Member
JuiceWRLD wroteYou can download a App called StockX has everything you can either bid or just pay cash for the thing you want, i recently wasted 5k on 2 pairs of OFF x White Collab

Is it ordinary people selling on there or companies?
#8. Posted:
JuiceWRLD
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 16
Motto: Boolin | Road to 50 rep & 1k post
Rock wrote
JuiceWRLD wroteYou can download a App called StockX has everything you can either bid or just pay cash for the thing you want, i recently wasted 5k on 2 pairs of OFF x White Collab

Honestly not 100% sure cause when i bought them they're were in mint condition meaning nobody ever wore em it be just a company that resells just at a cheaper price
#9. Posted:
Rock
  • 1K Rainmaker
JuiceWRLD wrote
Rock wrote

Honestly not 100% sure cause when i bought them they're were in mint condition meaning nobody ever wore em it be just a company that resells just at a cheaper price

Ah so they just buy a load and sell them on, I bet with that type of stuff they make a fortune.
#10. Posted:
Skates
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 61
Rock wrote

its like ebay anyone can sell on there. its different tho because once you purchase an item, the seller will ship the item to stockx and stockx will authenticate if the item is legit and described as it was listed (you can only sell new unused items on there). once the item all checks out stockx will then ship it to you, so it takes a while for you to get your stuff because all that process. 99% of the time the item is legit but stockx is run by humans and were not perfect so sometimes they slip up and a fake gets thru them so just have knowledge about the item youre buying to make sure yours is real.