YouTubeFORTNITE - Follow The Treasure Map Found in Retail Row (WeekPosted:

Reputation Power: 38
FORTNITE - Follow The Treasure Map Found in Retail Row (Week 7) Tutorial

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DSpire For This Useful Post:

Hong (04-16-2018), Smithy-ygm123 (04-14-2018), Mikey (04-13-2018)
#2. Posted:
If you enjoyed the video don't forget to leave feedback in the comments, always looking to improve my content/ channel. I hope you all have an awesome day!
#3. Posted:
PapaLarge
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 625
i honestly dont like the transition of your intro it just doesn't seem necessary to put an intro on this video unless its actually in the beginning of the video.
#4. Posted:
PapaLarge wrotei honestly dont like the transition of your intro it just doesn't seem necessary to put an intro on this video unless its actually in the beginning of the video.

Thanks for taking your time to check out my content, and providing some constructive criticism. The reason why i didn't add my intro right at the start is because i wanted to let the views know that this was my first fortnite video as i have only unloaded call of duty content beforehand. And wanted to state that i will be uploading fortnite a lot more to satisfy a larger ordinance. This is the first time i have actual added my intro after the start of the video. Thanks tho! As i am always looking to improve my content and channel, so any feedback helps a lot. I hope you have an awesome day! -DSpire
#5. Posted:
If you enjoyed the video don't forget to leave feedback in the comments, always looking to improve my content/ channel. I hope you all have an awesome day!
#6. Posted:
Mikey
  • Rigged Luck
Reputation Power: 13852
Motto: JOIN MIKEYS GAMING LOUNGE DISCORD SERVER discord.gg/RXZqdhS
Great video man, and very simple tutorial to follow, even i managed to follow it lol, and i suck at Fortnite lol. Thanks man.
#7. Posted:
Mikey wroteGreat video man, and very simple tutorial to follow, even i managed to follow it lol, and i suck at Fortnite lol. Thanks man.

No problem at all! I'm glad you liked the video! Hope you have an awesome day! -DSpire
#8. Posted:
Like the video? Don't forget to hit that like button and subscribe to show your support
#9. Posted:
Pingers
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 2207
Motto: Post on my wall for rep.
Thanks for this bud.
#10. Posted:
Hong
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 2442
So useful, thanks for this, was thinking about posting similar content.