JustCoxy wroteI honestly cannot recommend xbOnline enough.
The owner, developers and support team really do go above and beyond in providing a rock solid service. I'm not going to sit here and say they are perfect, because they aren't, nor do they claim to be, but believe me, they're the next best thing to perfect and an absolute credit to the Xbox Modding Scene.
* They was in Freemode for 9 months of 2017, with little to no complaints. They deserve a lot of respect and appreciation for that alone.
* Perfect responses and spoofing with people on 10+ Month old Keyvaults.
* Cheaper than their main notable competitors such as NiNJA, Teapot & PurgeLive.
* Exclusive off hosts such as Battlefield with other game cheats in development.
* Amazing one-on-one 24/7 support, got an issue? Usually resolved within a couple of minutes.
* Always giving free tokens out on their Facebook page. What other service does that? None. The others care about your money, nothing else.
I could go on and on, but a simple search of the Internet such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube can give far better opinions and reviews than I can.
Keep dropping your prices NiNJA, it won't bring people back. This is what happens when you focus on your money rather than the customers who got you where you are today.
Just to be clear:
I am in no way affiliated with xbOnline, I'm not being paid for this review or receiving anything out of it, I'm just a very appreciative supporter of the service and the people behind it.
I'm very grateful for you taking time to write this vouch/review. It is much appreciated on behalf of all of us @ xbO, thank you very much.