[US] Untested Dirt Rally 50% Platinum Starter Save [CUSA03766]
Download Name: [US] Untested Dirt Rally 50% Platinum Starter Save [CUSA03766]
Submitted By: Sean
File Size: 19.92 MB
File Type: (Zip file)
Related Forum: PlayStation Forum
Below is my Dirt Rally Save file with 93,000,000 CR. This save serves to give you some trophies but you can also use it as a Starter Save to begin your platinum hunting from here.
The save is untested and I am not sure what trophies will pop when you open the game.
But with this save you can get the following trophies:
Just Apply a Perk to an Engineer in Team Management
"Full House" & "'Genius at Play"
Hire the last engineer in team management and your current team rating is 62 so hire an expensive engineer to boost it to 70.
You need to race for about 300km and the third perk slot will unlock for your first engineer. Equip a perk for him and the trophy will be yours.
"Going up in the World"
Go to garage and but the last hill climb car.
"Born to Run"
Go to championships and in Rally cross Championship. Resume the championship and it will be on the last race, make sure to place minimum 4th position and the trophy should unlock.
You will have a fully upgraded Peugeot 405 T16 Pikes Peak to help you get this trophy and other hillclimb trophies.
With Save 2 you can get the following trophies:
You should be about 30km away from unlocking the last perk for your engineer, once you drive 30km equip the last perk for your engineer.
"Monster Energy Supercharge Award" & "Damn This Kid Is Good"
Go to FIA Rallycross Championship and press resume. You should be at the final, finish the last race in 4th or better and the trophies should pop. (Make sure you keep revving the engine to the max to give you a launch boost and you will get to the first corner before the AI)
"Pass the Sauce Ari"
You will have an 80% upgraded Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2, just do 1 or 2 races and the car will be fully upgraded and trophy will pop.
"When Jon Met Paul"
You will have an 80% upgraded 1995 Subaru Impreza, win any event with the car while equipping the Livery 3/10 and the trophy will pop.
"Spirit of the Rally"
To get this trophy you must do the following steps:
1) Abandon the current championship in Hillclimb.
2) Abandon the current championship in Rallycross.
3) Abandon the current championship in FIA World Rallycross.
4) Resume the Rally championship and finish the race with the damaged car (try to crash a few more times but don't total the vehicle).
- 01. [EU] PC Building Simulator-Few game saves [CUSA14566](1)
- 02. [EU] Dishonored 2 Complete Platinum Saveset [CUSA03603](2)
- 03. [EU] Resident Evil 7 - Slash Slash, Slashity Slash! - Out Before Dessert Save [CUSA03842](0)
- 04. [EU] Marvel's Spider-Man Complete Platinum + 100% DLC Save-sets [CUSA11995](0)
- 05. [EU] Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Dream Drop Distance Save-Set [CUSA5787](0)
- 06. [EU] Legend of Kay Anniversary PS4 - Tested 100% Save-set to platinum [CUSA01153](0)
- 07. [EU] Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | "Meastro" (Very Easy) + "Collector" Save [CUSA05786](0)
- 08. [AS] The Last of Us - Left Behind DLC save-set [CUSA00559](0)
- 09. [EU] Immortal Unchained Lore Master + NG+ Starter Game Save [CUSA09922](1)
- 10. [US] Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise Surgical Precision Trophy Save [CUSA12776](0)
- 11. [AS] MHW: Iceborne Endgame Game Save 400+ hrs [CUSA09554](0)
- 12. [EU] Final Fantasy VII 7 Save-set All in one [CUSA01847](2)
- 13. [US] Digimon World Next Order Max Stats Game Save [CUSA05469](0)
- 14. [US] Borderlands GOTY - Made in Fyrestone & Made in New Haven Save [CUSA10455](0)
- 15. [US] World war z plat save prestige 5 insane+imposing arsenal Save [CUSA14046](0)