[Multi-Region] Region Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Trophy
Download Name: [Multi-Region] Region Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Trophy Saves [CUSA14156]
Submitted By: Sean
File Size: 18.53 MB
File Type: (Zip file)
Related Forum: PlayStation Forum
Hello! This is my first set of save games, so I hope I'm posting this in the correct place. I've made 6 saves for Ni No Kuni: Remastered for PS4 in order for players to obtain some of the harder to get trophies.
Some of these saves are on normal difficulty, so it may be faster to put it on easy for faster trophies. I have what I believe to be the strongest familiars in the game, so hopefully these trophies will be easy.
The trophies that can be obtained from these saves are:
A Tonic for the Djinn (Save 00)
This one is pretty straightforward. Just fight and defeat Shadar and this trophy will pop.
Council Trouncer (Save 01)
This one is also pretty straightforward. Defeat the White Witch in all of her forms and this trophy will pop.
Bounty Hunter (Save 02)
Just walk forward and turn any of the bounties into the man and this trophy will pop.
Solosseum Slugger/Solosseum Supremo (Save 03)
I unlocked all ranks to S rank, so just fight through S rank spamming Earsplitter and both of these trophies will pop.
Guildering the Lily (Save 04)
Just sell any of the items in inventory until you get to 500,000 and this trophy will pop.
Raising the Stakes/High Roller (Save 05)
Just purchases all of the tickets in the top row of prizes for both of these trophies to pop.
King of the World/Pop Pop Fizz Fizz/Mad Scientist/Man of Steal (Save 06)
Just walk forward through the door and defeat the Guardian of Worlds to get King of the World, go through the cutscenes and then go to Perdida and talk to the guard at the gate and then to Castaway Cove and talk to a woman on a boat and then talk to a man in front of Swift Solutions in Hamelin, then go to the Cauldron and go down the list creating everything and both Pop Pop Fizz Fizz and Mad Scientist will pop. Get in any battle with other creatures and use Mugshot on Swaine and this trophy should pop. No
If anyone has any saves they want to contribute, I will add them and give credit.
- 01. [EU] MAFIA II: Jimmy's Vendetta - Carnapper + Revenged + Firebug Save [CUSA17761](1)
- 02. [EU] Wolves of Midgard some annoying trophies save-set EU [CUSA05032](0)
- 03. [EU] Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - almost full Save Set [CUSA04529](3)
- 04. [US] Far Cry 5 DLC Lost on Mars Save-Set [CUSA05904](1)
- 05. [EU] Manhunt Platinum Game Save [CUSA03545](2)
- 06. [EU] Uncharted 4 A Thieves End Little SaveSet [CUSA00917](0)
- 07. [EU] Resident Evil Revelations 2 Platinum Game Save [CUSA01133](5)
- 08. [US] FAR CRY 3 - Archeology 101 & Dead Letters Trophies Save [CUSA10357](1)
- 09. [EU] MetalGearSolid V: Ground Zeroes - Semi Save-Set [CUSA00211](1)
- 10. [AS] Warlock's Tower Platinum Game Save [CUSA13921](0)
- 11. [US] Saints Row The Third Small Save-Set for annoying trophies [CUSA16343](1)
- 12. [EU] One Punch Man A Hero Nobody Knows Platin Save game [CUSA16264](1)
- 13. [US] Warlock's Tower Platinum Game Save [CUSA10782](0)
- 14. [EU] Ride 2 Platinum Save [CUSA05921](3)
- 15. [US] Cyberpunk 2077: Fully Modded Starter Save(9)