Downloads Navigation

Downloads: 188,910 Categories: 201
Total Download Views: 59,379,232
Total Files Served: 6,184,507
Total Size Served: 36.84 TB

Game Consoles

Download Name: Game Consoles  

Category: PC Game Mods GTA: San Andreas Mods

Submitted By: Ahri

Date Added:

File Size: 12.85 MB

File Type: (Rar file)

Comments: 0

Downloads: 1

Views: 69

Related Forum: PC Gaming Forum

Share:
Item description:

English

Hi folks, here I bring a video game console mod. This mod is 80% done for me, the other 20% I owe my brother ^ _ ^. The 3d models were taken from Google SketchUp that were exported to 3Ds Max and then the game. Replaces console CJ's house. Not all consoles have included control, but if the majority. The consoles that are in the pack are:



- Atari 2600

- Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)

- Sega CD

- Super Nintendo (SNES)

- Sega Saturn

- Nintendo 64 (N64)

- PlayStation

- PlayStation 2 (Fat & Slim)

- PlayStation 3 (Fat, Slim & Super Slim)

- PlayStation 4

- Xbox

- Xbox 360 (Fat & Slim)

- Xbox One

- Nintendo Wii

- Nintendo GameCube



Hope you like the mod: D



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Español

Hola gente, aqui les traigo un mod de consolas de videojuegos. Este mod esta 80% hecho por mi, el otro 20% se lo debo a mi hermano ^_^. Los modelos 3d fueron sacados de Google SketchUp que fueron exportados a 3Ds Max y luego al juego. Reemplaza la consola de la casa de CJ. No todas las consolas tienen control incluido, pero si la mayoría. Las consolas que están en el pack son:



- Atari 2600

- Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)

- Sega CD

- Super Nintendo (SNES)

- Sega Saturn

- Nintendo 64 (N64)

- PlayStation

- PlayStation 2 (Fat & Slim)

- PlayStation 3 (Fat, Slim & Super Slim)

- PlayStation 4

- Xbox

- Xbox 360 (Fat & Slim)

- Xbox One

- Nintendo Wii

- Nintendo GameCube



Espero les guste el mod :D
Download: Click Download and in a few moments you will receive the download dialog.
Related Forum: PC Gaming Forum



We are sorry, but this section of our site is for Registered Users Only.

Sign in to your account or Register for a free account

Ratings

Please take one second and rate this download...

Not a Chance
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Absolutely

Comments

"Game Consoles" :: Login/Create an Account :: 0 comments

If you would like to post a comment please signin to your account or register for an account.