This is the build,
1. G.SKILL Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900) Desktop Memory Model
2. OCZ Vertex 4 2.5" 128GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) VTX4-25SAT3-128G
3. AMD FX-4100 Zambezi Quad-Core 3.6GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 95W FD4100WMGUSBX Desktop Processor
4. GIGABYTE GA-970A-D3 AM3+ AMD 970 + SB950 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
5. CORSAIR CX-M series CX500M 500W 80 PLUS BRONZE Active PFC ATX12V & EPS12V Modular Power Supply
Could I swap out the graphics card with a
Or is there more parts that would need to be purchased in order to do this?