1) Intro is bland, music in the intro is annoying, and the intro is too long.
2) Your audio/mic quality is decent, although you are either speaking too softly or your 'background' music is excessively loud.
3) Try picking some music you like from [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]
and using that as background music, rather than the bland music you added in this video.
4) I'd get the materials you need for a building project before you record so that your viewers aren't waiting on you to get the materials - you may already have them in a chest or in your inventory and just list off exactly what they need and how many of each.
5) Tell exact dimensions to your viewers (if you don't know how to identify dimensions of a square or a figure look it up on Google).
6) At the end of the video make the music fade out, don't just cut it.
7) Do more of an 'outro' type of deal. Like with me, at the end of my videos I say something like this: "If you guys enjoyed this video be sure to smack that like button, and if you're new around here be sure to subscribe for more content like this. This has been ToastinYou, and I'm out - Peaceeee!".
Not trying to bash your video(s), just trying to give you feedback and suggestions so you can improve.