You are viewing our Forum Archives. To view or take place in current topics click here.

Where are you guys from?Posted:

Wooblet
  • 1K Rainmaker
Status: Offline
Joined: Sep 06, 20106 Year Member
Posts: 1,901
Reputation Power: 87
I'm not sure if they're already is a post for this but I've came to my own self conclusion that around 65% of the TTG Members are from the United States and the other 35% are from elsewhere so I'm just wondering where you guys are actually from.

I'll start - I'm from a place in the North East of England called County Durham, the place I live is about 20 miles from Newcastle City Centre (15 minutes train journey - 20 minutes car ride) and I live about a 300 miles away from the capital what is London.

Durham is pretty terrible as they're really isn't much here apart from a castle & a cathedral but part of Harry Potter was filmed in the cathedral so that's pretty interesting!


- Wooblet
#2. Posted:
Swift
  • Ultra Gifter
Status: Offline
Joined: Jul 27, 20116 Year Member
Posts: 14,480
Reputation Power: 1274
#3. Posted:
Status: Offline
Joined: Oct 04, 20106 Year Member
Posts: 572
Reputation Power: 24
#4. Posted:
Targaryen
  • Christmas!
Status: Offline
Joined: Nov 17, 20133 Year Member
Posts: 758
Reputation Power: 43
#5. Posted:
jch
  • Gold Member
Status: Offline
Joined: Apr 09, 20143 Year Member
Posts: 218
Reputation Power: 17
#6. Posted:
Wooblet
  • 1K Rainmaker
Status: Offline
Joined: Sep 06, 20106 Year Member
Posts: 1,901
Reputation Power: 87
Swift wrotehttp://timholtz.com/wp-content/uploads/a/6a00e39827d9ad88330133ef9ceb27970b-800wi.jpg


Always wanted to visit Texas, looks amazing in a few films I've watched!
#7. Posted:
Spire
  • Download King
Status: Offline
Joined: May 08, 20143 Year Member
Posts: 631
Reputation Power: 79
#8. Posted:
Wooblet
  • 1K Rainmaker
Status: Offline
Joined: Sep 06, 20106 Year Member
Posts: 1,901
Reputation Power: 87
Tight wrotehttp://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2016/03/21/6359411785657358921084975563_new_jersey_sign.jpg


When I lived in Florida me and a friend did a massive road trip to NJ, NYC & Atlantic City and it was the best 3 months of my life! Even if half of that was sleeping in a back of a truck and hostels, I'd love to live in NJ!
#9. Posted:
Slade_Wilson
  • 2 Million
Status: Offline
Joined: Aug 29, 20124 Year Member
Posts: 3,332
Reputation Power: 130
#10. Posted:
Wooblet
  • 1K Rainmaker
Status: Offline
Joined: Sep 06, 20106 Year Member
Posts: 1,901
Reputation Power: 87
Slade_Wilson wrotehttp://www.thewanderinghobo.com/Travelling/Boondocking/Images/newyork.jpg


As I said before I'd love to live in either of them 3 places, NJ, NYC & Atlantic City (the girls are perfection there;) you guys are just making me jealous now I wish I never asked!
Jump to:
You are viewing our Forum Archives. To view or take place in current topics click here.