How To GPD Mod
Tutorial Name: How To GPD Mod
Category: Xbox 360 Game Modding Tutorials
Submitted By: RonsxD
What You Will Need:
First off, You need to have your account on your Flash Drive.
Plug The Flash Drive into Your PC
When in the PC Open Up USBXTAFXPlORER.
Click File>Open Device
Keep Opening Each Folder You See Until You Cant Go Any More.
Right Click it and Hit Extract.
Extract To a Handy Location.
Then Open Up Modio.
Drag the Recently Extracted File In Modio and it Should Look like This.
Click The Contents Tab in Modio.
You Should See your .GPD Files.
Now it Time For the modding.
Search google For Ex (Cod4 Modded GPDs Or Black Ops Modded GPDs)
Download Which ever One You Choose.
Save it to a Handy Location.
Back to Modio.
Look at the Recently downloaded GPD and Notice the filename.
Look in the Contents of your profile and replace the one with teh same name as the one you downloaded.
Select your modded gpd that you recently downloaded.
once finished, Leave the contents and Click Rehash and Resign.
Open Up USB Xplorer again.
Click all down the folders as before.
When you get to the file, this time delete it and drag in the one you extracted earlier.
Then Your Done!
- 01. How to mod: Forza 4 - Noob F... (778)
- 02. Red Dead Redemption - SP / M... (920)
- 03. 12 Step Softmod with Larger... (1,281)
- 04. How to use the MOAB with Gm... (4,877)
- 05. How to Mod Forza Horizon 2... (10,644)
- 06. Army Of Two: The 40th Day H... (1,305)
- 07. How to Extract Your Profile (3,321)
- 08. How to get ghost town mod f... (4,886)
- 09. How To Mod Dark Souls Onlin... (5,559)
- 10. How to resign any Xbox 360... (8,741)
- 11. How To Mod Black Ops 1! (20,736)
- 12. GTA V How to Add Nos Using... (6,854)
- 13. GTA V How To Add Green Wind... (3,075)
- 14. How to mod Dead Island wit... (11,876)
- 15. How to Mod BattleBlock Thea... (5,332)