Horizon | How to Mod Dead Space 3
Tutorial Name: Horizon | How to Mod Dead Space 3
Category: Xbox 360 Game Modding Tutorials
Submitted By: -Influence
How to Mod the Dead Space series with Horizon
Dead Space 3 is a free tool within Horizon, you must be signed into Horizon to use it
Diamond is $4.99 for 1 month (Recurring), $17.99 for 3 months, $49.99 for 1 year.
Diamond is 3.40 for 1 month (Recurring), 12.27 for 3 months, 34.10 for 1 year.
1. Move your Dead Space save from your Xbox 360 HDD to your USB.
2. Open Horizon with your USB inserted into your Computer. If your USB doesn't recognize, run Horizon as Administrator! (Download Horizon [URL="http://www.xboxmb.com/horizon/"]Here[/URL].)
Please only download Horizon from XboxMB's Horizon page
3. The device explorer will show, located to the right of Horizon.
4. Simply find the Dead Space game you'd like to mod in the 'Games' folder, and double click!
5.Click the 'Mod' button located at the top of the device explorer (Picture will change depending on which game you are modifying
Dead Space 2
Dead Space 3
6. Depending on which game you are modifying you'll have different options and different values to choose from.
For example, Dead Space and the Dead Space 2 editors are basically the same, only issue you may come across is that the Dead Space editor can add up to a maximum of '2147483647' credits where as the Dead Space 2 editor will only add '999999'.
As for Dead Space 3, you have six options to choose from..
Tungsten, Semiconductor, Scrap Metal, Somatic Gel, Transducer & Ration Seals.
There are images below of what the editors include.
Dead Space 2
Dead Space 3
7. Once you have the stats you need, simply click the save button and move your USB back into your HDD!
If you have any issues with this editor post in the section below, if you have any suggestions please also say.
[size=8]This is the forum to post in if you have any issues.[/size]
[size=8]This is the forum to post in if you have any suggestions for this editor or other editors you would like to see within Horizon.[/size]
Copied from my thread on XboxMB, if you have any issues contact me there.
My profile to get in further contact, link below.
- 01. 12 Step Softmod with Larger... (1,030)
- 02. How to use the MOAB with Gm... (4,054)
- 03. How to Mod Forza Horizon 2... (8,639)
- 04. Army Of Two: The 40th Day H... (1,125)
- 05. How to Extract Your Profile (3,026)
- 06. How to get ghost town mod f... (4,483)
- 07. How To Mod Dark Souls Onlin... (4,835)
- 08. How to resign any Xbox 360... (7,705)
- 09. How To Mod Black Ops 1! (17,074)
- 10. GTA V How to Add Nos Using... (6,348)
- 11. GTA V How To Add Green Wind... (2,919)
- 12. How to mod Dead Island wit... (10,546)
- 13. How to Mod BattleBlock Thea... (4,664)
- 14. How TO ISO Mod Red Dead Red... (4,445)
- 15. How to mod/edit your Minecr... (3,814)