|Fallout New Vegas: Infinite Caps Glitch|
Tutorial Name: Fallout New Vegas: Infinite Caps Glitch
Category: Xbox 360 Achievements and Guides
Submitted By: Frog
Date Added: Thu. Jun 28, 2012
Share: Facebook Twitter Digg Tumblr Myspace Del.icio.us Reddit
Fallout New Vegas: Infinite Caps Glitch
1) Make sure you have removed updates. This can be done by clearing your cache. To do this glitch you will have to be offline.
2) You need to complete the quest "My Kind Of Town" in Primm.
3) Once you have completed the quest, fast travel anywhere else away from Primm.
4) Wait three game days then head for the Vikki and Vance casino. This can be done quickly using the wait function. Just wait 24 hours three times.
5) Fast travel back to Primm and go to the Vikki and Vance casino.
6) Speak to the women who comes and either kill her and talk her into leaving the casino.
7) Exchange as many caps for chips as possible.
8) Go to the cash register to trade the chips in for caps.
9) You will get the equivalent for the chips in caps, but you will still retain all your chips.
10) Simply keep trading in the chips for caps to get as many caps as desired.
This glitch works for PC, Xbox and PS3.
Here is a video in case you have any problems:
Current rating: 5.33 by 9 users